The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Holy crap! They are crazy behind huh !

3 Likes

On the roor website they have killer packs where you get it all and the more charcoal you buy the cheaper . My buddy just ordered two on Monday. Now that I see you are right into the dab stuff too, check out a slurper, they are amazing and give a much better hit than a banger. And it’s pretty dope

3 Likes

I’ve been rabbit holing hardcore but i got a rig for my bubble.

Now I’m looking into getting a press :sweat_smile:

Ultimatly this all resulted from me going through some flower cataloging and some serious :man_facepalming: went on as I realized I had stuff left over from 2020+ :rofl: / :sweat_smile:

So now I’m looking into variables for long term and smaller sized storage options including:

cobbs + butter (got a vacuum sealer for xmas from Mrs. Pigeon and I already have a sous vide.)
bubble hash (5 gal washer + set of bags, loving it so far!)
rosin (looking into a 6ton dabpress.)

The new game-on for 2024 onwards is:

“AAA” + “AA” colas for flower smoke,
“A” colas for pressing and cobbs
“B” and lower for bubble and butter.

:ok_hand:

the added cray-cray like the slurper for the rigs will come after I start pressing and have silicon pucks in the fridge (or freezer, can you freeze rosin with no ill effects? forgot to look that up lol)

6 Likes

My buddy left to go back to Midland, On. a few days ago. Him and his family took the train and got a sleeper car. He says it’s the only way he’ll travel across Canada now. All meals, snacks, entertainment (it’s a train, what could they have…lol), some adult beverages and some other cool perks included.
Sounds super fun.

3 Likes

Train is an awesome way to travel. Expensive though

4 Likes

Lol…well, shit. I should have married rich too.

4 Likes

I submit my paperwork every year, three months before expiry and its a minimum of 3 months over every time.

4 Likes

Amazing! That sounds like so much fun. I have the pleasure of having a Tom Thompson numbered print above my desk in my home office.

Growing up in Toronto, there were at one point lots of group of seven work scattered around the older schools, but they kept disappearing, so they are now kept under lock and key. Such wonderful artists who depict our country beautifully!

4 Likes

He’s buried in a little cemetery in Leith, just outside Owen Sound. It’s the headstone with all the paint brushes on it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I highly recommend the glen Breton rare ice. It comes in 9,12 and 18 years I believe. It’s delicious

3 Likes

This is where my head is at right now but I haven’t pulled the trigger on a rig. I just put my bubble in joints or pipes but I’ve been working hard to refine my bubble so I want to see how it stacks up on its own. How do you find bubble in a rig? Does it leave a resin in the banger?

City like T.O someone should have a press rental service or a press your own store. You would make a killing! Your average grower would love to make some rosin but the price point on decent equipment keeps most of us out of it, also why we all love bubble.

2 Likes

It works as well as i expect never dabbing before and it being my 1st rig.

There’s residue for sure, so what i’ve been also working on is glassware maintainence. So i consume and if not to fucked up then clean it right away with 99% iso, cotton swaps and pipe cleaners.

If fried, then its right before the next session.

2 Likes

I would try putting bubble in the top shelf bud category and see the difference against washing your trim. Ive found it really makes a difference.

1 Like

I forgot to mention i do also plan on full runs just for bubble. I used some AA bud smaller nugs from outdoors due to excessive volume of flower and that fresh/frozen blew my mind!

I made a temple ball with it simply by keeping the wrapped mass in my armpit and it just melted!

2 Likes

one more question? do you heat with a blow torch? do you use a laser thermometer for banger temp? Im trying to get an idea on how much I will actually need to spend to make this work?

'Hahahahaha, I nearly spit my drink :laughing:

2 Likes

NugSmasher 24 Hour Rentals | Urban Grow Garden Supply (urban-grow.ca)

…If Richmond Hill is near or gobbled up by Toronto…dunno. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes. Part of my jewlery and smelting kit.

I AM NOW!! And clearly that tool is in the same kit with the torch :man_facepalming: / :rofl:

My rig cost me 30$ from canvape. I bought american made glass but small and cheap as its my entry rig.

Im getting a new bong tday! 14", 9mm glass with ice pinch and a bubbler ash catcher to use with either rigs.

Im gonna get a carbon filter in 14mm as well. Prob roor brand.

5 Likes

I’ll put that on the list :slight_smile:

A few thots on the Redbank.
“Thin” “Bright” and “Young” come to mind .