The Canadian Contingent (Part 2)

Say the word and I’ll send them to you.

5 Likes

I got a NSLC gift card for Christmas .
I’m all for supporting local and small business so …
“Legacy” if I have to support the green market therefore I supported a local distillery lol

6 Likes

@madouesse Have you ever tried the stuff from Glenora distillery in cape breton?Its tasty :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Hola Gang

Any good online store for dab rig

Bare

5 Likes

I got mine here but I also live 10min away from the warehouse:

Otherwise another fav and a “TDot classic” with free shipping over 75$

https://torontohemp.com/pages/search-results-page?collection=glass-water-pipes-1&filter_tag=bubbler&rb_tags=bubbler

Their website feels like your back in a web cafe in the late 90’s but then again they did open in 96’ so why bother changing?

5 Likes

@Barefrog , I got my terp rubies here:

https://www.amazon.ca/Pearls-Artificial-Handmade-Supplies-Decorations/dp/B09HZKJQQ6/ref=pd_lpo_sccl_1/143-7983137-8315403?pd_rd_w=lsT1N&content-id=amzn1.sym.bc8b374c-8130-4c45-bf24-4fcc0d96f4d6&pf_rd_p=bc8b374c-8130-4c45-bf24-4fcc0d96f4d6&pf_rd_r=N5A2EZCTQ8Z1WRTMTX58&pd_rd_wg=QiwzA&pd_rd_r=d75caaf0-2c9f-4a07-9ac9-e0dbe53011a3&pd_rd_i=B09HZKJQQ6&psc=1

4 Likes

Not done the Glenora yet, it’s on the to try list lol

3 Likes

Glenora is highly over rated IMHO . I live 5 minutes down the road from it. The owner is a complete douche canoe and absolutely hates weed lol

2 Likes

What do you use these for? “Terp rubies” :thinking:

2 Likes

Off the list then lol

2 Likes

Hola @Pigeonman

Yep what do those terp quarz do

Bare

2 Likes

Great things @Barefrog !

“Distribute your concentrates evenly, hold on to heat, and achieve low-temperature dabs with ease when you incorporate terp pearls into your set up. Oh, and look good while doing it. The brightly-colored balls bring a unique and eye-catching element to your function as they spin in the banger.”

:v: :rofl:

5 Likes

@Barefrog , another item I’m questing:

Carbon filter for bong/rigs:

3 Likes

Hola @Pigeonman

I still have to buy myself a rig
and all that goes with it.

Bare

1 Like

So far I’ve got 5 free months of growing! License expired in Sept (renewel was sent in July)…lol…thanks Health Canada for being lazy and slow! :+1: I’m also expecting a fat extension like last time, but they weren’t this late…so we’ll see.

5 Likes

Sorry. I won’t be going to the CannaExpo (this year). :slightly_frowning_face:

My wife and I are taking the West Jet credit to go see a Tom Thompson exhibition at the Mc Michael gallery next weekend. A group of seven exhibit has been on our mutual bucket list for years now.
:green_heart:

7 Likes

DUDE THAT’S AN AMAZING GALLERY!

Last time I went was with my sis in the fall as it’s built on the edge of a ravine! So we’d go inside to see the art then go on a hike to see their inspirations!

have a massive amazing time with the Mrs @TricycleOfDoom . Should you decide to come down t.dot way and wanna meet up just hollar and we can see if it can happen :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

We’re staying downtown at the Hilton (Richmond Street West). Saturday is full up but Sunday morning is definite possibility for coffee or some brunch.

4 Likes

Nice! They don’t let “my type” into that place… my type: “CHEAP!” :rofl:

Let me know how y’all are feeling when the time comes. No stress as I’m not very social anyways but love opportunities like this when they come up :smiley:

3 Likes

Just got mine a couple days ago…sent it in July.

4 Likes