The cannabis made me healthy thread

Cheers man, I’m going to need it. That’s me up again, I went to bed at 11:00pm stopped breathing a few times but managed to get 5 hours sleep.
Better than the usual 4 :neutral_face: and yeah course I will I can’t wait I quite like GSC so it should be nice.

1 Like

You need to go see a doctor mate. Your likely anxious because you cut the drink out so quickly. Your meant to wean yourself off any addictions slowly :+1:

2 Likes

It’s the low-t that gives me anxiety mate.
I was using drink to get rid of anxiety but that actually makes it worse.

I ended up getting back to sleep after a bowl of Madras what I made at teatime was lush.
I just woke up dead on 11:11am and now I’m looking up what it means as I keep seeing it :neutral_face:

It’s also a bit mad as it’s the 11th today :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Hi Mate,

Do you use CPAP machine? Generates high pressure air to keep your airways open during sleep. If not … please do look into it and consider one !!!

The machine is a PITA as one is forced to take it on travels. But it dose help.

Surgical removal (as in any operation) there is all ways a risk and (to best of my knowledge) surgical operation (or less intrusive generation of scar tissue and thus shrinking the offending bits) relieve diminishes over time .

2 Likes

No mate I haven’t even been diagnosed with it but I’ve read about those machines. I have an appointment on the 18th I will have probably have a sleep study done. They give you something to wear when you’re sleeping and it records something with electrodes or some shit.:confused:

1 Like

It will be no FAP week as the machine will explode :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just been looking for a cpap pita machine :sweat_smile:

1 Like