The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

This is a great option and cheap for a tap based system.

I have one of these:

(Small Boy)

And use this filter:

The “Chlorashield”.

:v:

10 Likes

Can’t remember who on here had suggested it to me or brought it up awhile ago but Seachem Prime is a good dechlorinator that won’t mess with your plants. I use a pipette and the application is one drop per gallon Seachem - Prime

7 Likes

It is a great idea. Unless you forget what you’re doing and dump the watering can with peroxide in it into your plants. Didn’t hurt anything, but looking down and seeing your soil foaming is a definite “wtf?” moment haha. And I was growing organic then, so killing the micro life was not the goal haha.

8 Likes

Huixtepec male at day 7

26 Likes

‘74 Punta Cometa

22 Likes

NASA brickweed

21 Likes

I am really looking forward to checking out the Huixtepec.

8 Likes

POC …@tejas

Two flipped at 52 days and two at 60 days

Strong plants but unfortunately
Three out of four are males and I’m not sure about the other one yet.

Shame as they were nice plants …we will go again one day.

Regards

P J

19 Likes

Nice looking male Huixtepec plant there. Any ladies to go with him?
Pco looking good too.

5 Likes

Beautiful! Nice to see some of these grown out. I can’t wait to dig into these myself. Surely that last plant must be a female. The last one to sex almost alwats are.

7 Likes

NASA? Assuming not the one dealing with space lol

7 Likes

Hopefully sends you to space😁

9 Likes

No it’s looking M as well…I will grow these again as I liked the speed and the structure on them…same as the first DPR when we got four males out of six .

I will leave you with some pics I just took of the clone of the Colombian gold at 19 weeks…she is packing more colorful buds…I put this down to her receiving more sun than her mother…as the clone has flowered through mostly Mediterranean weather.

Regards

P J

26 Likes

Brickweed scored down the street from NASA, yes that NASA!

9 Likes

Going to hit Punta Cometa and NASA brickweed for sure. I have 8 other females that could be possibilities. All different strains

2 Likes

Ohh shit haha, that’s funny

1 Like

I miss Clear Lake and driving around that area. My buddy and I used to fish/drink/smoke weed around there back in the early 2000’s. Damn those were good times.

7 Likes

Don’t know if this fits here but since there is no indigenous strains to the islands it’s probably South American or Mexican. Federation Hawaiian Sativa at day 7. Male and female

31 Likes

Yeah probably ran into you at least once. I was doing same thing you were with friends. Lived in that area 1998-2019

7 Likes

Wow. That hawaiian looks very Thai with those alligator leaves. Very pretty.
@Panamajock yours too lol. This cg looks like squirrel Tail Thai i.e. Thai Stick. Very nice! How does momma smoke now?

10 Likes