The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 2)

Not like my Thai from WOS… Probably not a pure thai and more other thingy… :pleading_face:

HG!

12 Likes

The leaves look like alligator leaf Thai. Oldshool Thai sometimes had that look. Really deep but rounded serrations. I always thought Hawaiian strains were mostly Mexican myself… But I can’t imagine a tropical US State NOT using any Thai genetics during the heyday of the ThaiStick era either, when I think about it. Hmmm. Maybe mexi/ Thai…
Not picking on them, but I wouldn’t use world of seeds Thai as a good example of what a Thai should look like. Its been hybridized with NL from what i understand…though its spoken highly of by some folks.

11 Likes

That’s so damn pretty @Griot_FlyingFishFarm ! :metal:

10 Likes

I agree with everyone else, that plant is attractive.

7 Likes

No official smoke report till next week …when the buds been in the plastic mason jar a month.

18 Likes

I have this other… bought for my acuarium… very little to add… This is a fine solid.
https://www.seachem.com/safe.php

HG!

4 Likes

Every one of the Texada Heirloom has thrown pistils this round.I have 7 more beans to pop to find that mister so this will be a take cuttings off all of them when they get big enough and see which one is the best till I pop that Mister.Two more squat wider leafed more closer knit node spacing and one That’s a jack and the bean stalk pole with more spacing and heavy black purple tinging.The leaves on that one always look like some buffed them with Murphys oil soap.

13 Likes

I’m going to say the LST one is female. When I ran these the males were the first to show.

Edit: not LST, but last one :grin:

4 Likes

Wasn’t to be …Brother I’m kinda gutted , but it’s happened before…and in the past I’ve had it the reverse result.

Lovely strong …fast plants , and I was real into them.
Ye I m dissaponted…but I will give them a other go…

Vivar la vida.

6 Likes

Left to right Old KaliMist, Fed. Hawaiian and Ace of Haze(‘82 Durban x Viet Black x Nevils Haze)

17 Likes

Left to right in the Nutt Hut—-Huixtepec, Sour Bubble and Fed. Hawaiian

20 Likes

The second set of 3 pics has leaves that look like they belong on the cover of an old reggae vinyl from the '70s, or maybe a Cheech and Chong comedy record. It’s the way they are thin at the base and widest in the outer 3rd of their length. Awesome pictures

13 Likes

Hot damn @Guitarzan thank you again so very much!!

:metal:

26 Likes

The creeper Texada Heirloom is turning into a stripper pole as the centerpiece .Dark black purple tinging coming out more each day the leaves have the coolest shade of green that renders into almost purple green.Smell is very sweet citrusy grape with a touch of Christmas tree pine

17 Likes

Curious the changing tones of colour.

HG!

1 Like

Most tranquil… Thanks for these pics. I bet all that snow melt fills your barrels up with high quality H2O.

5 Likes

If you look at its sister plants to the left the leaves look like they are in shade but it’s the purplish rendering I had to do a double take and move a plant or two around in vain when the shade was still there and I realized it was the leaf color itself.Most of my plants that do the purple thing do it during cold temps in flower this one did it right off the bat.The tinging is a novelty at best but I can’t help but not stare at it

6 Likes

How many gallons will a bottle do?

1 Like

Piter should be zz|nullxnull right now, not an :owl: like me … :grin:

Sizes: 50 g, 250 g, 1 kg, 4 kg

50 gram

Use 200 mg of Safe™ (included scoop) per each 200 L (50 US gallons) as needed to reduce chlorine and chloramine or per 50 L (13 US gallons) for ammonia.

3 Likes

It does. Nice clean Canadian air makes for clean snow and good water. Theres a spring whose water flows thru my property and i supplement rain and snowmelt with it. But when there is snow the town salts the road and messes it up when the salt gets in it. Its been wierd snow. Anyone else seeing it? Its often not flakes but instead looks like miniature popcorn. Or Like miniature snowballs. I guess its the borderline snow temps we’ve had, but nearly every snow looks like this and its heavy stuff to shovel.

5 Likes