The Central American landrace and heirloom thread (Part 1)

Is that the 7/8 romulan that was passed around OG?

3 Likes

Really nice…sterling job

3 Likes

@Upstate
These are a cross of aweet.pink grapefruit and Romulan from Next generation
They also have romulans

4 Likes

Matori

13 Likes

For all you landrace/heirloom cultivators: are there physical or online resources you might suggest to a neophyte?
I’m loving the look and descriptions I see here, but I’m also pretty clueless.
I got the seed list from Snow High seeds and realized that it’s pretty much meaningless to me…and at 150-300 per pack, I definitely want to know more about what I’m getting into!

7 Likes

For Southeast Asian genetics check out zomia cannabis Collective and monkey puzzle genetics, both on Instagram.
For Indian genetics on IG check out Indian seeds 97( Shiv 9545 here on OG) Coco Genes, Indian Landrace exchange, Landrace mafia, and sadhu seeds.
For Afghani and Pakistani genetics check out land race Warden and Botanical Warden as well as Afghan selections.
For African genetics check out East African Genes on the web and Love of Landrace on IG.
To get various Eastern Hemisphere genetics check out the real Seed Company or the landrace team.
For a great place to get genetics from the Western hemisphere, check out snow High seeds, and if there are others let me know when you find them :grin:

20 Likes

Check out Colorado Sativas

https://www.coloradosativas.com/seeds

7 Likes

Okay that’s an awesome reply (bookmarked!), but let me clarify:
When you, and others, post about the genetics you’re cultivating, you know or have determined a billion things regarding provenance, likely plant behavior, growth structure, etc.
So what I was trying to get to is (a) centralized source(s) for that kind of information.
Or do you mainly piece it together from all the odds and ends you can find?

6 Likes

Believe me, I have a list of seeds from CS that I’d love to try! I also got some as gifts from another member here!

3 Likes

LOL, so did I!
Most of what I’ve learned I picked up following these folks… :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

If that book get written…
…I’ll bet Upstate writes it… :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

has anyone ordered from them?

2 Likes

I was wondering about also

Has everyone run any of their gear

2 Likes

I have ordered from them CS. He seems like a good egg. I have some Purple Satellite from them growing now, seem healthy and happy despite my brutality. I will order from him again. :+1:

2 Likes

i saw his website he’s got some stuff im definitely interested in running. from your description they sound pretty hardy wouldn’t you agree?

2 Likes

I’m growing BangiHaze from CS. 100% germination rates so far. It’s growing like I’d expect it would. :grinning: Should we have a dedicated CS thread?

6 Likes

Idk, that’d vary strain to strain and grower to grower. Bullet proof and acceptable to me might be unacceptable to someone else. Both mine autoflowered under 14/10 light and being under potted, multiple bad dry outs, but didn’t die or herm (knock on wood lol) so I’d call them hardy, but some people would prolly nix them because of the auto flowering alone. :+1:

The pics of the plants on the website definitely look like they are expected to take care of them selves haha

3 Likes

Hell yes. I’m so curious! @highminwin is running some of his gear, and my interaction with the CS owner was nice.

2 Likes

Wow so many places ! It’s just like…
image A mini mall! Good links thank you boss

5 Likes

Verdad.

Best thread on OG

The knowledge and feed back ,and help with advice on this thread is exellent.
And don’t forget the Oxacan …Lol

3 Likes