The Chocolate Factory 🍫

So what your really saying is you accidently made Chocolate Chunk Ice-cream Cake & Hog sized Chocolate Zkittles ? Happy accidents indeed.

5 Likes

Update
Start of week 7 of 12/12 light schedule.
The indoor Chocolate Chunk open pollination started getting ugly. I haven’t been getting in there, because I’ve got some moms flowering nearby, and I’m trying to keep the pollen flying to a minimum.

I’ve chopped out the males, and got in there to clean everything up. The ladies look much better, now.

11 Likes

The outdoor Chocolate Chunk is doing great! :drooling_face:

Koffee F6 is a chunky girl! :coffee:

25 Likes

Outdoor Chocolate Chunk :sunny:
They’re all really starting to come into their own, now. Each one smelling a little different than the other. There’s a few that really stand out, though. #6 is a monster and smells super sweet and piney. #11 has some solid spears, very sweet smell, and looks like she’s gonna finish earlier than most of the others. #8 is something different than the rest. Similar in structure to #11, but the smell…is nasty putrid chemical burn smells, that grab you as you walk by. All the others are some kind of sweet, pine, earthy combo. #8 is interestingly gross.

21 Likes

Amazing man. These look so delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Bean Update
I’ve acquired a few more “chocolate” strains to play with. I should be able to find some good stuff to work with from these. :chocolate_bar:
I’ve been wanting to get into the Cocoa Puffs, but I’m curious as to what everyone else would choose to hunt through.

29 Likes

You really messed up not choosing Willy Wonka as your username.

13 Likes

I grew the blueberries and chocate from Useful seeds. I loved them tbh, super easy to grow. We had 1 really nice blueberry that finished early, and 1 with nice chocolate terps. I’ve contemplated grabbing the chocolate diesel from their IG auctions, but they get out hand quick.

4 Likes

Holy SMOKES … That’s ALOT of Chocolate :chocolate_bar: :yum:

I vote to hunt through;
Pacific NW Roots: Coffee F6
Hazeman seeds: Chocolate Thai
Chocolate Chunk F2

Undoubtedly gonna find :fire: Parents to cross with here.

6 Likes

(Chocolope x Chocolate Chunk) :chocolate_bar: x :chocolate_bar:

28 Likes

Sounds tasty :yum:, a few look like they need a home lol

3 Likes

You wanna trade for a few of those?

I woke up with a chocolate craving something fierce, 1st thing I did was come here to view your Chocolate Heaven :chocolate_bar: :yum: and I see these beans you posted. Which by the way look like little chocolate beans. Grrrrrr. Cravings…

5 Likes

This outdoor season is winding down to an end. It looks like most of my outdoor is gonna be ready, this coming week. :partying_face:
I’ve had to start cutting out bud rot from some stuff. Very little on the Chocolate Chunk but some of my other chunky strains are getting it worse, but there is some on the CC🍫. It looks pretty close to done, and I’d rather take it a little early, than lose it all together.

Chocolate Chunk :evergreen_tree::chocolate_bar::evergreen_tree:

Chocolate Chunk #1 :evergreen_tree:

Chocolate Chunk #6 :muscle:t3:

Chocolate Chunk #8 :nauseated_face:

Chocolate Chunk #11 :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

Beauties

Cut and run my friend, a few clear trichs is better than rot… from my experience if you found some there’s definitely more where the bud touches the stems. I would also cut it off the stems to dry on the areas you are concerned about.

Either way it’s going to be a great harvest, happy for you :chocolate_bar:

6 Likes

Yep. I’ve been cutting out any buds that have it, and any surrounding spots. I’ve chopped off more tops than I’d like to think about, from my other plants. There’s still plenty of bud, and the Chocolate Chunk has the least rot of everything I’m growing, from what I’ve been able to see. Thinking of chopping before the next rain storm comes through.

7 Likes

Beautiful update @Berserker7205 :heart_eyes:

If we don’t hear from you for a week, we’ll know why :joy:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

14 Likes

Hows the daily does of Choco-holics coming along? Great photos, Fat buds & lots of em.

Trim jail for sure will smell terrific :ok_hand: :+1:

2 Likes

:man_farmer:t2: I’m prepping for harvest. Gotta clear extra space to hang & dry. The Chocolate Chunk is about 1/5 of my outdoor garden. And since I’m super good at timing things, I’ve managed to have my indoor grow and the seed run ready, too. :man_facepalming:t2: Lots to do!!

9 Likes

That sounds super busy… woah.
But when it’s done it will be worth it ,)