The Chocolate Factory 🍫

Holy SMOKES … That’s ALOT of Chocolate :chocolate_bar: :yum:

I vote to hunt through;
Pacific NW Roots: Coffee F6
Hazeman seeds: Chocolate Thai
Chocolate Chunk F2

Undoubtedly gonna find :fire: Parents to cross with here.

6 Likes

(Chocolope x Chocolate Chunk) :chocolate_bar: x :chocolate_bar:

28 Likes

Sounds tasty :yum:, a few look like they need a home lol

3 Likes

You wanna trade for a few of those?

I woke up with a chocolate craving something fierce, 1st thing I did was come here to view your Chocolate Heaven :chocolate_bar: :yum: and I see these beans you posted. Which by the way look like little chocolate beans. Grrrrrr. Cravings…

5 Likes

This outdoor season is winding down to an end. It looks like most of my outdoor is gonna be ready, this coming week. :partying_face:
I’ve had to start cutting out bud rot from some stuff. Very little on the Chocolate Chunk but some of my other chunky strains are getting it worse, but there is some on the CC🍫. It looks pretty close to done, and I’d rather take it a little early, than lose it all together.

Chocolate Chunk :evergreen_tree::chocolate_bar::evergreen_tree:

Chocolate Chunk #1 :evergreen_tree:

Chocolate Chunk #6 :muscle:t3:

Chocolate Chunk #8 :nauseated_face:

Chocolate Chunk #11 :heart_eyes:

33 Likes

Beauties

Cut and run my friend, a few clear trichs is better than rot… from my experience if you found some there’s definitely more where the bud touches the stems. I would also cut it off the stems to dry on the areas you are concerned about.

Either way it’s going to be a great harvest, happy for you :chocolate_bar:

6 Likes

Yep. I’ve been cutting out any buds that have it, and any surrounding spots. I’ve chopped off more tops than I’d like to think about, from my other plants. There’s still plenty of bud, and the Chocolate Chunk has the least rot of everything I’m growing, from what I’ve been able to see. Thinking of chopping before the next rain storm comes through.

7 Likes

Beautiful update @Berserker7205 :heart_eyes:

If we don’t hear from you for a week, we’ll know why :joy:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

14 Likes

Hows the daily does of Choco-holics coming along? Great photos, Fat buds & lots of em.

Trim jail for sure will smell terrific :ok_hand: :+1:

2 Likes

:man_farmer:t2: I’m prepping for harvest. Gotta clear extra space to hang & dry. The Chocolate Chunk is about 1/5 of my outdoor garden. And since I’m super good at timing things, I’ve managed to have my indoor grow and the seed run ready, too. :man_facepalming:t2: Lots to do!!

9 Likes

That sounds super busy… woah.
But when it’s done it will be worth it ,)

Harvest Update
The outdoor Chocolate Chunk & Koffee F6 have been harvested! There was one Chocolate Chunk (the tall one) and both Chocolope that are still outside, because they need more time. I harvested about half of my outdoor. That’s all that was ready. Everything else could use a couple more weeks. I cleared out my hydro room to make space to hang & dry the outdoor.

The Chocolate Chunk takes up about one and a half of the curtains. Everything is separated and labeled by plant number.

The Chocolate Chunk open pollination seed run is wrapping up, at the end of 8 weeks. Not nearly as many seeds as I thought I would get. Hindsight, I should’ve kept the males & females separated until the females were more developed during flower. It was my first time making seeds, so there was a lot to learn during this experience.

27 Likes

If you made more then 1 seed, this is a success.

Congratulations on your epic harvests man, so jealous… Your 1 branch is likely my whole harvest hahhah. Man your place is gonna smell Devine with all this chocolate :chocolate_bar:

10 Likes

2 weeks since i checked in here damn you collected more chocolate packs ? lol

outdoor monsters gonna fill up that room fast you might need to rent a uhaul trailer or two and then after all that trimming you have seeds to shuck… jeez i hope you dont have carpel tunnel after this, congratzz keep it up!!

3 Likes

I want walls made of cannabis!

4 Likes

I sure did! :laughing::chocolate_bar::brown_heart::drooling_face:

I couldn’t resist these!!
True Chocolate = (Chocolate Diesel x Chocolate Thai) x Chocolate Strawberry :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

I also got these in a trade with an OG member. Original Chocolope regs, and Chocolate Punch (Hindu Kush x Platinum Punch) x Chocolope :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::facepunch:t3:

12 Likes

Seed run update
:chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar: Chocolate Chunk open pollination tent. :axe::eyes:
Harvested :muscle:t3:

13 Likes

nice! what size are this fabric pots?

1 Like