The Chocolate Factory 🍫

We’re gonna need amphitheater seating for this one! I’ll get the popcorn & chocolate ofcoarse…:eyes:

6 Likes

Following,all the best

2 Likes

pulling up a chair :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Berserker7205 sounds like a wonderful project, it would be seriously amazing to actually taste chocolate in a strain ,) I’m sure if you ever needed testers, Id be happy along with many others with our spoons out ready to taste.

Sending you all the good vibes in the world to make a new chocolate :chocolate_bar: strain …

7 Likes

I love all the flavours of the TerpRainbow, but Chocolate, Coffee and Earth are some of my favourites. Especially cause they all blend together so nicely.

6 Likes

Love the project mate, chocolate on chocolate :drooling_face:

My Chocolope at 6 weeks, it’s actually coming down today at week 10 it didn’t want to finish!

24 Likes

She looks great! :heart_eyes:
How’s she smelling? :eyes:

I’m in the process of getting some Chocolope F2 regs. I’m talking with a guy that claims to have original Chocolope regs and Chocolate Chunk from 18 years ago. He wants a pretty penny for the originals, but I’m getting his F2s and GG4 x Chocolope to hunt through.

2 Likes

I’m gonna tag along as well, that is, if you don’t mind :v:t4:

I think Chocolope regs would be the go if you can get them, it’ll give you a chance to hunt a more choc dominant pheno. I got mine in clone form, she is very sticky and resinous but the terpenes are not the loudest, mine is like a 50/50 scent of chocolate and melons. I did cut off some lowers last week to try and smoked them after a 4 day dry and no cure and even then the taste was super smooth with subtle hints of chocolate so with a cure I’m hoping it comes through in the jar. Definitely smells a lot more off the plant

This guy and his family seemed to be all about it yesterday :joy:

16 Likes

What is that? heh…

2 Likes

It’s a ripper mate haha, or howler monkey… pretty peaceful fellas but their howl sounds like king Kong is coming :gorilla:

23 Likes

After a 36 hour soak & 18 hours in the paper towel, there’s been no change in any of the 2nd pack of Chocolope Fems. :confused:

2 Likes

The 3rd pack arrived, today. :chocolate_bar::partying_face::chocolate_bar:

13 Likes

The two survivors of Chocolope from the first pack of 6 seeds aren’t looking great.

13 Likes

The Chocolate Chunk is doing great!! :muscle:t3::chocolate_bar:

16 Likes

Man those Chocolope don’t seem to want to cooperate for you, sorry to hear that. Hopefully a couple more will pop for you and the couple you got will recover. Best of luck.

1 Like

They are being stubborn! I’ll keep trying until I get a keeper, though.

3 Likes

I’ll be applying some of the germination techniques for starting older or difficult seeds. Gonna scuff them up a bit and use a little H2O2 in the soak. Any other tips or tricks would be appreciated. :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

Cool, you got this.

1 Like

@Berserker7205 check out this thread starting on Feb. 18th. I added Maxicrop, and a drop of SuperThrive to the solution which also seemed to help. Will also add a little rooting compound next time.

3 Likes