The Chocolate Factory 🍫

Flipped to 12/12 light cycle

22 Likes

Outdoor Update
Haven’t been getting much rain, and they’re starting to get hungry. I finally got a net on them. Just in time for the storm that rolled through. Now, they can go nuts. :crazy_face:

Chocolate Chunk :chocolate_bar:

28 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :clap:t4: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Update

Chocolopes are monsters! :flushed:

Chocolate Chunks aren’t too shabby, either. :evergreen_tree::chocolate_bar::evergreen_tree:

Koffee F6 is half the size of the Chocolope, but looks like it’s getting ready to put on some weight. :coffee:

Indoor seed run is filling out, well. :muscle:t3:

I still have everything backed up in clone form. :seedling::chocolate_bar:

Chocolate Chunk F2s (Chocolate Chunk #1 x Chocolate Chunk #7) :chocolate_bar::fire::chocolate_bar:

40 Likes

…what did you expect from a Thai x Haze -Cross :wink: …they do look great!!
The other ones doing excellent as well :muscle:

7 Likes

Everything is looking stellar. Very glad to see all those clone backups as well.

How’s the smell over there? Walking through a field of coco puffs yet?

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m not getting any strong scents from the Chocolates, yet. The Koffee F6 has a more distinct, rich, & earthy smell. The others still have the classic weed plant smell.
I have a dozen other, non chocolate strains out there, too. Gonna be quite the mix of fragrances.

7 Likes

the-rock-i-can-smell-it

5 Likes

Those Chocolope really are huge. Looks like they shot through the top net like it wasn’t even there :joy:

5 Likes

Lol! :sweat_smile: I ran out of trellis netting. Gotta get back to the hydro store for a bit more. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Update

The indoor Chocolate Chunk tent is moving along, well. :chocolate_bar::seedling::chocolate_bar:

The outdoor Chocolate Chunk are starting to get frosty! :chocolate_bar::deciduous_tree::chocolate_bar:

I’m still not getting any chocolate smells coming from them. :man_shrugging:t2::chocolate_bar::crossed_fingers:t3:

32 Likes

Really looking great @Berserker7205, some fine work you do :grin:

6 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Damn that is beautiful

2 Likes

We have lift off!! :rocket:

Indoor Chocolate Chunk open pollination & crosses.

24 Likes

Maaan everytime I see your thread I miss my chocolope even more :cry:

How’s the nose on the girls?

Looking real good indoors and out broo :call_me_hand:t4:

12 Likes

The Chocolate Chunk has a mix of smells starting to come from the outdoor. Although none of them are smelling like chocolate & most don’t have much of a smell to them yet, there’s two that stand out with a really sweet & fruity smell. The kind of smell that stops you in your tracks, and go “whoa, wtf?!”.
The Chocolope aren’t throwing any strong smells, yet.
The Koffee F6 has a rich deep earth smell. Different than anything else in the garden. They’re short & stout, with some big ole cotton balls forming. You can tell that they’re gonna be some chunky nugs.

12 Likes

Tbh, I wasn’t expecting much chocolate from the Chocolate Chunk. I only grew them because I thought they were Fems. :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Mine were very mild too but after the cure some bitter chocolate notes definitely came through

3 Likes

I think I’m most excited for the (Chocolope x Chocolate Chunk) cross. [(Thai x Haze) x Afghani] :eyes:. Should be interesting.

8 Likes