The Dogs' House: La Perrera

Apollo11 X SmoothSmoke de Tropical Seeds (breeded by Garru) viendo luz:

5 Likes

@MiG,

You going to put another big monster in the dog house ?

Apollo11 X SmoothSmoke de Tropical Seeds viendo luz

1 Like

I have another options waitin: Mextiza & Purple Mexican from Cannabiogen; Alice from Delicatessen; Outlaw, Desfran (Destroyer Cannabiogen S1) n Straberry Coughth from DP, King Congo n Durban 70’s from Tropical Seeds; n same experimental crossed: BubbleHaze (Raco’s OldtimerHaze#23 x leocadious 2001 Bubblegum Serious Seeds) by jeep (I will send 4 of it to @MadScientist); n Mexica Haze ((Afrutado Mexicano x Amnesia Haze) x Malawi ACE) by Psilocybo…
My problem is that maybe I will must go to NorthEast Spanish Mediterránea Coast, French Guayana or South África (near Johanna) to work in September… Waitin to find work in my area before to germ more strains…

PD: btw, 41°C in the shade durin day of max.; 25 °C durin night of min… N were still in Spring…

5 Likes

WOW MiG,

You have a few varieties to go with there :open_mouth:. Variety the spice of life :grinning:

The Durban from the 70s that would make my freinds mouth water I can see him drooling on his keyboard now @Comski.

It was over 30c here in the UK yesterday 21 at night.

3 Likes

I saw a pic of one of MiG’s plants buds and it was like a half gallon pepsi bottle, HUGE! Nothing like the sun!

Ya must see my dogs with this hot: the Caucasian is “underground”, in a near 1m. hole he digged under a big trees… The rottxMali is in a 125l water pot…

2 Likes

@MadScientist I had widows and great white shark like that in the past on hydro under hps. Size of a baseball bat colas.

@MiG I have a kids paddling pool for mine they can go in to cool off, but its not as hot here as it is for you. The Caucasian has just dug out your hole for the next giant ready to fill with some nice soil :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good luck on the job hunt Mig. Keep those babies watered! (Dogs and Plants Ha! Ha!)

2 Likes

Salmon creek is where i learned how to grow much respect and love for that place

Right on!.. Mig is back!..

Welcome back amigo!

4 Likes

Good to see you back. I was wondering what happened to you, Also last time I heard from you, you were saying that you asked me something about seeds and that I did not answer your question to me, I’m sorry but I looked at all your post to me and I did not see what it was that I did not answer for you… Anyway’s if I did not answer a question you had it was not on purpose. Please ask me again as you made me feel bad as I never meant to ignore your post if that is what indeed happened I apologize…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

King Congo; Tropical Seeds:
King Kongo is Congo Point Noire X South African Ciskei.

5 Likes

Purple Mexican de Cannabiogen gracias a [MENTION=304228]Pitch Down[/MENTION]:

Purple Mexican is Oaxacan’79 X Pakistan Citral Kush:

https://www.cannabiogen.com/Producto/Purple%20Mexican%20Fem-146.html

6 Likes

Well, hello there Mig! Good to hear from you my friend.

1 Like

Apollo11 x SmoothSmoke; (Garru); Tropical Seeds:

6 Likes

Yeah, M.S., History is strange: durin the 16° century AC, these German Empire n Costa Rica were the same nation, under the Emperador Carlos l de España y V de Alemania…

2 Likes

The spanish empire was the biggest of humankind, but it fractured quite rapidly, that because of the imposing religion back at the time. Long time ago tho!

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rS-_EZgRb0w&itct=CBAQpDAYAiITCPXX_NaYgtUCFU7uHAodhoMJjTIHcmVsYXRlZEi1ndGbseXAsJcB
:imp: Only a joke… The bass player is wearin the old traditional “bandolero” (outlaw people n “Robin Hood’s style” thiefs, who lived hidden in my mounts till 19° century) clothes from my mounts …

4 Likes

JAJAJAJAJA

Esta buenisimo @MiG! Me recuerda a la nota de La Polla Records y El Baron Rojo!! Buenisimo!

1 Like

But you made me laugh… LOL

1 Like