The Dogs' House: La Perrera

Returnin back to marihuana… @limota, have ya germinated any of the Guatemala Sativa CannaBioGen/ACE that Rafa Martinez preseted to ya?
Salud para tod@s…

Right now, 44°Celsius in the shade… Las hormigas van con cantimplora y por la sombra…

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

That’s hot! I caved up in my office with the AC and the seeds i got popping… Que calor hombre!

In Costa Rica it’s like 26C but it’s 7am only…

2 Likes

18.3 c here at 9:30 in the morning another beautiful day. Good to hear from you Mig. Hello MadScientist good to see you to.

2 Likes

@ryasco The Man, The Myth…

Morning!

1 Like

Damm mig, you have an amazing thread and grow… keep up the good work.

2 Likes

GlennOrch showin me the great diferences between same Bodhi Zipolite “Oaxacan” ( problably seeds from a “narcohibride” from weed bougth in Zipolite Beach), an a original Oaxaqueña Navideña (+18 week flo):

3 Likes

Very interesting MiG. Thanks for that.

More bout Mexican strains: same lines of Mexican Oaxacan’s landraces , growed outdoor outside México (Australia, Spain, North American Pacífic Coast): (Pics from diferent Old School growers):

7 Likes

And more Mexican landraces: From Oaxaca to Guerrero: Acapulco Gold (Oro de Guerrero).

Pics by SnowCap.

13 Likes

Ya rememeber how grower Sergio was shooted from air when he was in his cultivation land in Mexican mountains:

2 Likes

That is scary!:fearful:

Ok.
Pics from Sergio’s grows in Mexican mounts.
First, “narcohibryds” or “chaparras”:

7 Likes

Narcohibryds are a “survival grow”. In fact, in the Northern States near of USA frontier, Narco Mafias are like dictators with the cannabis growers, n all must grow narcohibryds to the " Patrón "…
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihYsvnJZt0E

Sergio try to grow n conservante for breaders landraces n crosses between landraces… Dorada de Sinaloa (Golden Sinaloa):

N Jarilla Sinaloa,from Sergio to the hands of Cannabiogen to make a “heirloom”:

7 Likes

No kidding… I don’t know why but i believe you! Where do you get all this stuff and pictures and stories man!!!

Thanks @MiG

1 Like

Back to The Dogs House, Apollo11 X SmoothSmoke, Tropical Seeds Company, germined arround June-15, this afternoon:

6 Likes

Right on @MiG! JAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

1 Like

The same afternoon inna “La Perrera”; Purple Mexican (Oaxacan’79 X Pakistan Citral Kush) from CannaBioGen (germ bout June-20):

9 Likes

King Congo (Congo Point Noire X Higland SouthAfrican Ciskei), Trópical Seeds Company :

5 Likes

Your plants are always big and healthy!

3 Likes