The Farms of Worcestershire

…starfighter is taking off. First fem pre flower today…

And I have 3 female black berry breaths too.
Cheers

24 Likes

Dynamite is dyno-mite!

3 Likes

Blueberry auto @Carty
Cheers

8 Likes

Vietnam black by @Worcestershire_Farms .
Holy f*** she’s out growing the tent brooo she’s going to need her own room.
I remember when she was like 2.5 feet tall and got put into flower. She’s already What 5ft?
Cheers

19 Likes

Beautiful plants
I love seeing various examples of the star fighter like so count me in

5 Likes

Is this from his original stock or his recombinant line? I was always interested in VB, but super interested whenever I saw he made a recombinant. I want to bug him for seeds :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

@lambchopedd I asked him he said he re produced em so there f2s if I’m not mistaken. Lol @Worcestershire_Farms

5 Likes

Damn @Worcestershire_Farms
Cheers

19 Likes

Fuuuugk I’m gonna want to run this… @Pedro_Bann is your plant from our homie here?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Na, ole mate @slain sorted me out with some.

6 Likes

this Vietnam black is crazy @Worcestershire_Farms
Cheers

22 Likes

A few pics of the starfighter,

She’s growing pretty quick I trimmed most of her fan leafs but man they were huge I bet I have a pic somewhere.
And to think another 2 months of growing until flower lol
Cheers

14 Likes

Male Starfighter F6. Being outdoors too early kind of kicked him into flower, and I’ve taken advantage of that to collect some pollen, and impregnate the Vietnam Black RIL (Snowhigh x Kiona)

Starfighter F6 female unfortunately also went into a bit of flower and took some major trimming to remove the reveg-matter. Here’s a before and after for the last couple weeks.

And a little Starfighter F6 clone, that I might pollinate with this Blueberry auto.

25 Likes

What am I doing, and why am I doing it?
_

Starfighter Male and Female,

((Chem Dawg x Alien Tech) x (Lemon G x Afghan))
x
(Tahoe OG x (Las Vegas Purple Kush x Alien Tech))
Bred by Alien Genetics, and brought to F6 by LedSeedz. The grandmother of the MAC, being reproduced in case they’re not restocked. If you’re looking to construct something solid; a great foundation to base it on.
_

MAC v2 Male (not shown) and Female

(Colombian x Starfighter)
x
(GSCookies x (Chem Dawg x Alien Tech))

Third run, last two seeds. Lucky duck, a boy and a girl. Everyone and their mother is making MAC f2s and hybrids, including Cap, so I am leaning away from all of that.

The female MAC is going to be pollinated by the male Starfighter.

Am I Bx’ing the Starfighter to the MAC only so I can call the babies MACROSS? Maybe… Maybe… lmfao.

Any ideas for what to do with the male, feel free to shout em out.

_

Vietnam Black RIL

(Snowhigh x Kiona 164 S1)

The Kiona VB is being sold in the legal market, out on the west coast. Doc D produced the S1s. Beautiful colorations, with high bag-appeal, that clearly shows how heavily their line has been worked. Floppy rubber branches, tho, that are pretty typical of a lot of southeast asian lines. The Snowhigh mom did a wonder for the Kiona’s flaws, and the RIL has strong (mostly) self-supporting branches, with a lot of them old-school woody-incense smells that the Kiona was missing.
Right around 8 weeks into flower, and still throwing white hairs. Fighting a bit of fox-tailing. I’d be surprised if they were done at 100 days. She looks like she could go closer to 120. The VB x Starfighter F1s should be immaculate.

_

Blackberry Kush x Meatbreath from JOTI
Herijuana x Meatbreath from Woodhorse
Why am I growing these?..
I don’t know…
I have a problem… lmfao. Someone hide the keys to the seed vault.

_

Rajasthani Space Probe

These seeds were already a couple years old, and I don’t like holding anything for too long. Too many plants is preferable to dead seeds. Counting chickens again, but I’ll probably use one female to produce F2s, one female to Bx with the Kashmir, and one female for F1’s with the Starfighter.

30 Likes

Bodhi’s Rajisthani (Pakistan) sativa is electric - I’ve heard :wink:

5 Likes

Rock on, braddah, rock on! :relieved: :cocktail:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

That’s my new mantra :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

A pic of a huckleberry x PAC

A pic of a black berry breath,

Cheers

10 Likes

Hey Diggy, that MACV2 I grew out from Cap, is some sever brain candy, IMHO. It is in my hardest strain ever list for cloning her. I failed and failed to root that one.
It will smack the crap out of very seasoned smokers, and over the 4th, at gathering, one person had a very hard time, after a couple of hits off the joint.
A fairly new person to the cannabis scene, and I did warn her to hit one of the pens floating around, as this may not be the one to sample for her.
Of course she took it as a challenge, it was not. And after about 10 minutes, she sat in their car, the rest of night, being a bobble head.
Whatever you cross that with will be forever better. IMHO!!
Love your work by the way, and have the 2020, 2021, and the 3rd grip you sent me going also, from late last year maybe. Much thanks!!

9 Likes

Oh that sounds exciting! I’ve had the original MAC and crosses of it and only ever found mids at best…

Do I remember right that some macv2 cross(es) made it into the latest box of chocolates?

3 Likes