The Farms of Worcestershire

Is there a third edition of Boxes of Chocolates?

2 Likes

I know of two editions only. I have a pack of both. I just thought I remember some kind of MAC in at least one of them :thinking:

2 Likes

I also have both of them, now I’ll go back to the original thread and see. I’d kick myself in the backdoor if I’ve been wanting a MAC strain and sitting on it. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

@HolyAngel @Indoornesian The second version, the '21 Chocolates, has some MAC v2 x Kashmir seeds in the mix, but they’re the minority.

The MAC has some mutant genes in the mix that affect her ability to procreate. She tends to produce fewer pistils per dry-gram than a normal plant of the same size – and purely a guess – I think the pistils lose viability quicker than normal. The Cheebafritter was the same size plant, similar yield, and produced at least twice as many seeds.

All of the Boxes of Chocolates lines had a Kashmir father, so the series is probably on pause for this year. Lots of pure (Kashmir) happening, and maybe a ((Rajasthani x Kashmir) x Kashmir) in the works, but I hadn’t really considered a third edition…
hmmmm…
It could include;
Kashmir x Kashmir
(Rajasthani x Kashmir) x Kashmir
Starfighter x Kashmir
OGer x Kashmir

And I’m pretty well familiarized with how the Kashmir reacts in hybrids so I would just keep em all segregated this time.

If you guys are interested I’ll throw you a pack of the MACROSS.
Or.
I’m still not sure what to do with that MAC v2 male, so if you have any thoughts on what you’d like to see it pollinate, I could even make y’all up something bespoke, and hook you both up with some seeds free of charge.

16 Likes

Any of these left, I’d be much abliged ! Otherwise I’ll wait patiently on your new release and look forward to [quote=“Worcestershire_Farms, post:47, topic:83280”]
that MAC v2 male, so if you have any thoughts on what you’d like to see it pollinate, I could even make y’all up something bespoke, and hook you both up with some seeds free of charge.
[/quote]

You already know that we always try and support your endeavors.

6 Likes

100% what Indoornesian said :sweat_smile:

I would definitely try that out.

Hmm seems you do have most everything covered. already doing starfighter x vbril… already did mac x kashmir and starfighter x macv2… could hit the black berry breath or the OHxPAC I guess, right? :sweat_smile: Is there any other options? Probably not much interest in the raja x macv2 but might be interesting compared to the mac x kashmir :thinking:

4 Likes

Reverse him, line breed from the progeny (should be +/-25% females), see what you get.

5 Likes

Meuang Laos.
Vietnam Black; Coming up on 10 weeks, and still throwing white hairs.

29 Likes

Very nice my friend.

3 Likes

Great looking stuff man, great plants and great farm. You have alot to be proud of!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

You’ve got to try to be positive about the BFRs (Big Fucking Rocks). Some BFRs have the same volume as several shovelfuls of dirt, meaning you can often move a cubic foot in a single move. Rocks also mean aeration, and water won’t erode them (at least I don’t want to be caught in a storm that could). You can also stack them in a circle or square for a raised bed.

5 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms those Oregon huckleberry x pink animal crackers, were they from craigson?

2 Likes

it’s only been 2 weeks and she’s gotten this much taller well damn lol.

Cheers.

19 Likes

Dang 10 days that’s it?
starfighter pic.
Cheers

14 Likes

I like starfighter nice grow man :metal: :metal: :metal:

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:, for real. Linking them up for a little retaining wall after the season is over.

Sounds accurate. It’s from one of the co-ops.

Starfighter F6

26 Likes

@Moka these are the Huck x PAC’s

22 Likes

I got a couple of your things going will be able to pick them out soon. Very nice looking.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update friend!

2 Likes

These are @StevieG ’s MeatBreath x Blackberry Kush. I’ve got four MeatBreath x Herijuana in the earth in my plot, as a sort of compare and contrast — to kind of sus out which traits come from the MeatBreath.

The first is from JOTI, the latter is from Woodhorse.

18 Likes