Night shot of the
huckleberry x PAC

And a night shot of the
black berry kush x meat breath

Cheers

16 Likes

Both look amazing Stevie!

3 Likes

Wow she’s a beauty! I’ve been growing in 10 and 20 gal pots on my property, and miss the trees in the direct ground. I’ll be switching it up next year and doing an inground/fabric pot mix cuz I do love the big uns. One of the techniques I use is to totally strip the bottom of the plant, about 3 feet up so it directs the energy points to the tops. Can’t believe what a difference that makes. Got pics somewhere of side by side, Stripped and unstripped. Amazing.
Worcesters up the road apiece from me, I’m off rt 2 out by the CT River. Been checking out your posts, and when I have the privilege I’d like to add you. Thanks for the cool pics. Mass growers put out some incredible plants!

3 Likes

Oh man you gotta please school me on the hash. I would like to just make the pure stuff, not bubble hash or whatever, just finger hash, I grew a couple hash plants this year. I have a buddy who makes temple balls and have you ever heard of ‘sneaker hash?’ LOL. Anywayszz , a friend told me that doing the screening in bitter cold, like 0 degrees or so, is better? Has something to do with the breakdown of the trikes? I’ll go back and look at that but I’d really love to learn more about the hash. When I’m stuck in trim jail, I always end up with a ball at the end of the night, I have to scrape my fingers with a razor to get it off.
Peace

3 Likes

Awesome pics

3 Likes

Duuuuuude. Pictures do not do her justice. Based off this, I’d guess 5-7 feet tall – Not 11!

I’d recommend drying the buds you want to hash a little more than you would for smoking, and then, by hand, break the buds up nice and gentle-like over a silk screen. Don’t grind the buds to powder, or the plant material will start to pass the screen.

Your first pass should be full-melt.

If you want to go a step further; to get a pile of pure trichomes heads wrap a dvd case in parchment paper, then swipe over the loose crystals so that the static electricity can segregate the bits of plant material and non-glandular trichomes from the thc-bearing trichomes heads.

That, in my opinion, is the highest quality concentrate a person can possibly make.

8 Likes

Just keep trimming…
Just keep trimming…
Just keep trimming…
:joy:

Stopped by to help this dude @StevieG with some trimming, and it took something like 14 hours over two days just to do all of the Kashmir. :sweat_smile: :rofl:

Up to a couple ounces of hash. Three, maybe? I don’t even weigh most harvest anymore. Just educated guesses based on volume. :sweat_smile:

17 Likes