The Farms of Worcestershire

Man oh man all this rain lol it went from a drought to 2 days of straight heavy rain lol.

Kashmir down! For an estimand 20 mins lol I just stood her back up she seems like she will be fine .
On another note here’s a pic of the sour chem top bud. Check the back round lol amazing sun rise today.
Here’s a pic of the oger

Now time to throw some bud shots of the Kashmir up in the, Kashmir crowdsource thread
Cheers

22 Likes

12 Likes

:laughing:

LOL

I hope you have sun contractors to do the work! :joy:

…on the nature of heavy drooping branches… at the end of flowering it keeps the buds from filling up with rain & helps all those seeds fall out. Hmmm… this plant is too smart.

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Australeafpithicus. Maybe I’m a few million years off :joy:

5 Likes

@Worcestershire_Farms
Cheers

15 Likes

Dry-ice Hashed some fresh-cured Vietnam Black flowers, and a live-frozen Huckleberry PAC that broke 24 hours earlier in the storm.

Need to cop a real rosin press one of these days. The huckleberry smells like dmt :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

You say ‘anole’, I say anally :rofl:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Oooh that reminds me, there’s this little silver tree frog that visits, now and then.

I trade him hash for his company.

17 Likes

my hash is crazy it bubbles
Pre pressed obv
Cheers @Worcestershire_Farms

15 Likes

Well, my Oregon huckleberry x PAC that was a v snapped off in the storm aftermath of the hurricane in the united States. But the other Oregon huckleberry x PAC is doing great minus the 2 broken branches this morning lol. Imo the Oregon huckleberry x PAC is amazing just thin stemmed. But I could of used some nutes to strengthen em ect.

Cheers
Ohhh and check out this starfighter bubble hash.

26 Likes

Nice looking ball !

3 Likes

Random plant of the day;
MeatBreath x Herijuana f1

Random things I’ve been working on;

The Sisters, Suki and Daisy.

20 Likes

Candy, plant, hash, kitty’s , seeds, pretty damn nice man! Living the dream …

7 Likes

Lmfao. My life is a nightmare — it’s always the happiest dreams that bother me, most. Luckily, my nightmares are generally hilarious.

First nightmare I ever had, was that on a school field trip I got stuck in the mud, with a giant tortoise headed my way. Fast! He was at least as tall as me; with Candyman’s head, chomping at me as he closed the gap. Lmfao. Woke up sweating bullets! :rofl:

Second nightmare: when my daughter was ~6 I dreamt that every time I started nodding off, her and her friend Jonas would come up and mess with me — throw things at me, poke me, pull on my shirt collar :laughing:
I woke up in such a panic it woke her up, lol and she’s just staring at me from across the room, like, “wtf is wrong with you.”

Anybody else have dumb-ass nightmares? All the autonomic responses of sheer terror, with none of the substance? Lmfao

8 Likes

Got bored lol , so here’s a few pics of the oger. She’s really purple it’s weird it’s not showing up so good… I thought she was done then I seen a new white hair lol.
Cheers.

14 Likes

I’ve been making these things idk what to call em but there not bad lmfao.
Starfighter Bubble hash shits pretty much full melt, just not quite.
Vietnam Black, herbs.
Starfighter low quality hash lol last run of the stuff.(black hash)

then u just roll that shiz up. Cut it in half and plop in the bowl. I smoked 1 bowl all day yesterday and it’s still kicking this morning lol.
Cheers

12 Likes

Now all you gotta do is roll those in keif you have moon rocks

7 Likes

:evergreen_tree: they’re smarter than you think :rofl:

1 Like

Hell yeah they are.

Just bought her a couple books today: One on the Vietnam war, Killing Ground on Okinawa from James Hallas; and one is the diary of Leon Werth, who was living in France during German occupation, called Deposition 1940-1944.
Also grabbed Huckleberry Finn, and Botany for Gardeners by Brian Capon for her.

4 Likes

Huckleberry x pac .

She’s turning purple pretty quick now.
Zoom in on those frosty buds!?
Cheers

13 Likes