The Forest Treehouse - CannabisSequoia's Growing Again :-)

9/20/20 update

Chopped most of 88G13hp, 1 each of CasperOG, Dosidos55 a little early(want bud). 88g13HP pollinated with Red Cherry Berry. Probably my last thread update before harvest in a few weeks.

Aphids in mid-late flower have been a bane for everyone outdoor on the west coast. :unamused: The only thing that worked for me was my DIY cigarette-tea; I reasoned that it was safer than other options for use in late flower since I already consume tobacco. It remains to be seen how the bud was affected(if) but I’ll be sure to let y’all know. :wink:

Plenty of ash on the plants; spraying them all down with the hose at harvest. :man_shrugging:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

Whole garden :blush:

88G13HP seeded with Red Cherry BerryF2

CasperOG(Archive) clone from @SCJedi

Cherry Vanilla Skunk clone infected with Hop Latent Viroid :scream: :biohazard: @SCJedi: notice the dying lowers? :thinking:

Dosidos55 clone, smells great, a lot of skunk mono-terps.

Granny Skunk clone; aphids looooove this one. :unamused:

Ken’s GDP (Darkheart clone) x Red Cherry BerryF1, my preeeeecious…

GorillaZkittles, 1 of 3, cloned :+1:. Love this strain for smoking more than it’s medicinal effects. Great narcotic high & intense flavor.

Herijuana F2 from @Pedro_Bann :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs: :hugs::hugs:

Red Cherry Berry F2; 2 seperate pollinated branches: F2BXF1 and F3 :arrow_right:. Another strain I love. F5 & beyond may just be private-use. :smirk:

Near Ms. (Ms. Money Penny x (Ms. Universe x Harlequin)) from @99PerCent :wave: :sailboat: (1 of 3)

Girltime(TGA) x Sour Lifesaver(BOG) F2, vortex/cookie variant. Pain in the ass to spray for bugs with thin leaves.

…and it’s opposite :confused: looking sister, the Sour Lifesaver variant:

Sweet Wonder (Homegrown Natural Wonders) via @Sebring, buds

RemedyCBD(“Z7”) x Red Cherry Berry F1, buds

DEAD aphidae!

Will post my evil nicotine recipe when this is all done & verified. :smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

20 Likes