The "Freaky Bastard" (f1) Experiment with Marola

You trying to say something about me?

Just that you (and your sheep friend of course) are fundamental to kicking off this freak show!

3 Likes

That photo was from the night I graduated Jr. Highā€¦

3 Likes

Ohhhh, man!

Is that Susanā€™s sheep?

Told her it wasnā€™t me! You know even though I really donā€™t remember graduationā€¦ or even most of High School.

Sheā€™s been mad at me since then, yoā€¦ not like I didnā€™t give plenty of reason to suspect thatā€¦ and continue to believe it.

Like a solid beardā€¦ old habits, man.

1 Like

Susanā€¦you mean JugHead? Well I did not want to tell you soā€¦My Bad? :thinking: :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

Well I did not want to tell you soā€¦My Bad?

No, man.
Itā€™s totally cool.
I needed that closure (and documented evidence of course).

3 Likes

Statue of Limitations says to bad so sad. :+1: :+1: :rofl:

3 Likes

Statue of Limitations says to bad so sad. :+1: :+1: :rofl:

Well, now that we have cleared that one upā€¦ whatā€™s say we keep the party rolling and present - the guy in the back getting ready to join the show and liven it up a bit once the girls go into flower (finish the stretch).

Pictured we have the explant (subjected to unspeakable horrors; but purely for scientific purposes) and a cutting which is being prepped to be up potted to itā€™s final home & for pollen collection (by myself and the darlings next door).

10 Likes

Freaky I like it
:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Really cool! Iā€™ll be following :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Fun project! Iā€™m a fan of 7east. Following along for sure, going to be interesting seeing how these traits inherit when crossed!

1 Like

Thanks tuning in @Papalag @ELG & @BasementBeans :bowing_man:

Agreed and if f1 doesnā€™t demonstrate something special, we will f2 these and continue to work the bastards and lock down the more distinct leaf morphs and any desireble traits we can.

[Edit] Still holding additional materials (seed/nursery stock) to play with in upcoming runs, too.

Enjoy!

Itā€™s getting freaky round these parts :crazy_face: good stuff. I unintentionally pollenated a FreakShow last summer with an Uncle Festerā€™s Skunk #18, kinda interested to see what comes of it. Anyway, good luck with your freaks, I hope they shine for ya :v::seedling::green_heart:

1 Like

Appreciate you OG @MWgrower!

One way to find outā€¦ and tag me, please!

Overgrow the World!

1 Like

I may or may not get to em this summer. Iā€™ve got my head stash planned out already. But Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll end up running some extra stuff in pots anyway. Maybe Iā€™ll toss a few in the mix :man_shrugging: Need to get a new place so I can grow indoors again, Iā€™m fuckin dying here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Good luck with the experimentation!

1 Like

Not sure how I missed this thread yesterday, but Iā€™m following along now.

2 Likes

I also grow catnip so im in :face_with_monocle: This looks like something you could plant outside a police station.

1 Like

Nice one!!

Keen to see how these go for you. If you want some tips send me a DM, thereā€™s a few useful things Iā€™ve learnt making my hybrid.

Iā€™ve made multiple subt and abc to freakshow hybrids (up to F3)

Thereā€™s some wild leaf shapes in the F2 and onwards!

Keen to watch the progress

5 Likes

Bless up @lilmanbigplan and thanks for checking it out.

I will humbly take you up on that amnd invite you and all the OGs to pitch in.

The only way these and any progeny of these are being release are as Open Source model seeds to honor the agreement accepted with the starting materials.

I havenā€™t been responding as much on this because I was catching up elsewhere and trying to move some things Iā€™ve been procrastinating on forward as well; but I really appreciate everyone joining in to make this another one for the books wherever it may take us.

So welcome & thank you for joining the party:
@anon85454369 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hook it up, yo!
@Tejas feel free to pitch in any insight welcome! (check out my man @darkillusion with Friday nightā€™s freakiest contribution of the night award)
@middleman you aintā€™ seen anything, yet! :wink:

@lilmanbigplan I read up on your project earlier today and want to say thank you for putting the thread up, and put it out, here, that Iā€™m hoping to see more so feel free to link back on here and announce any parallel projects here as well. That goes for everyone.

2 Likes

Good Morning, OGs.
Before we wish a good night to our dear freaks, I wanted to share an update with you all.
THE LADIES REALLY ENJOYING THE GOOD COMPANY & THAT OG LOVE!

17 Likes