The Grohio Shack

I like smoking the purple unicorn myself. I just always have a joint or bong of something more potent waiting for afterwards. Hoping some of the PU f3 dad crosses i have will grow some good potent purple.

6 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has welcomed me back. Im glad to be back.

5 Likes

Lol I let the last 5 seeds I germed dry out in paper towel too… except it was 5 seperate occasions

1 Like

LMFAO. It happens man. Ive been having all kinds of fuck ups here lately.

1 Like

Well that’s a drag, at least it’s something pretty to look at, and maybe add some color to a cross.

I just started blooming a cut 3 weeks ago.

1 Like

I can dig that, some fuck wad put my last name on a faux skunk plant.
Im pretty sure that’s reserved for me , fuckin ass clown

2 Likes

@Grohio no harm intended, I use this handle on several sites as well.

Like what forums man. Because i will gladly name what forums i use it on. And if this is the same dbag who used it on zlabs after you knew i was using it on the farm then we both know who each other is and this is a major dick move.

Like it wasnt obvious to you when you had to put a number behind the name. You need to start a new account without my name in it.

Glad it wasn’t just me. On the puf5. Welcome back friend.

2 Likes

Hows it going @corgitron im assuming your still growing that fire…

2 Likes

Bodhi hasn’t been back in my garden since.

2 Likes

I got a lot of doc d shit i plan on running through.

1 Like

I still can’t figure out why bodhi took that to f5.

1 Like

The only thing i can think is that its for sure purely purple at the f5 gen. Maybe thought it would be a good breeding tool but its definitely a up hill battle for anybody who uses it.

3 Likes

I think he give it to someone just to keep them busy.

2 Likes

You obviously can’t read. The 3 is on all of my accounts. You’re not special in a world with 8 billion people. You’ve obviously ran into others with the same handle. You just choose to have a problem with it. I’m on rollitup insta and THC farmer with the same name. I certainly won’t come on your threads again. I mistakenly thought you’d be cool that someone thought the same.

Yea. Stay out please as asked. Dont post in my thread again.

1 Like

Strange something like that happens on return. Been hurdles here as well sometimes universe just wants to watch us dance.

3 Likes

Well, I dance like a white boy. And jump hurdles like a midgit. But, if life is not testing you on a regular basis you let your guard down and end up in the gutter eventually.

3 Likes