The Grohio Shack

I agree that the PU f5 is not what i expected bodhi to drop. Very discouraging. From my research a lot of his newer shit hes dropping seems to be very under tested which is disappointing. Especially since i bought a bunch of it.

3 Likes

Yeah I give away most of the bodhi gear I had. Kept a few select packs and some old shit. Got Hippy Slayer x Fuck the Government cooking now. Tell you one thing I havenā€™t bought another of his packs since.

2 Likes

Seems hes just riding the wave back to the shore now. No direction or atleast some spunk to keep it interesting.

1 Like

That being said. I will drop a fat stack on a pack of hollyweed.

2 Likes

Lol we have so much cooking now. Iā€™ll buy some of tony greens new drop and Iā€™m done for a bit. Gotta grow some of these damn seeds sometime.

3 Likes

Yea. I have some of the exotic shit he gave out as freebies. Turns out they are the gb x sherb/biker he released under the karma collab. Absolute fire. I grew one plant out and didnt have enough to share. But, everyone who smoked it asked about buying a sack. Shit was really good.

4 Likes

Mine tasted like straight vanilla ice cream. I still have a few packs of those and the f2s. We as thinking about grabbing some more and doing a proper dig.I had to pull early but still smoked that whole damn plant to the head.

2 Likes

I agree on the flavor. And i even fucked the dry up a little bit and it came out tasting awesome. Good potency too. Hit me like a old school OG.

1 Like

Best tasting weed i have right now is Mothers Milk F2s from @OleReynard. Shit taste like candy cigerettes and has a gassy aftertaste. Very potent too. Smells like valentines hearts and hot plastic.

8 Likes

We have this gelato 41 cut. Everyone tells.me.its the best weed they smoked. Yeah I totally donā€™t get it on the gelato but seriously people love it.

4 Likes

Candy cigarettes and gas interesting.

1 Like

Its good. High yielder too. I got way too many as well if you wanna give it a go. I keep asking motz for the AK and he keeps sending me the mamilks. Lol.

2 Likes

Peopleā€¦send the akā€¦I appreciate the offer but I got a full house. Trying to thin numbers and make space for babies.
Deathstar x faceoff, platinum huckleberry x 9lb hammer x gg4, tony green bubbleheads, sowah grapefruit, bog blue kush , sour strawberry, sour bubble bx3, han solo burger, night terror, Jesus og, ice cream pie, hippyslayer x ftg, twenty 20 trainwreck and scg blue drama. Casey Jones x sour bubble

4 Likes

Man i wish i could grab a pack of the sowahh. Seen a pack auction for 1350 i believe on instagram. I have a pack of karmas headbanger though.

1 Like

Cough cough be patient. I gotta crash good seeing you friend.

1 Like

6 Hollywood Pure Kush X Uzbekistan in the sheets tonight.

12 Likes

Im having a hard time uploading pics from my phone. Keeps saying pixel size to large. Never ran into this before. Lol

1 Like

Tough to keep track of who has what, sorry.
Lol
Iā€™m old leave me alone

7 Likes

Sorry bud just rabble rousing. I know you have best of intentions.

Lol. Not even busten balls. I more then appreciate your generosity towards me.

4 Likes