The Grow Journal of TrichomesToStun

Yeah. These packs are the current run. I got two females WD from the five pack and I kept the better of the two. It was a GLG freebie that came with his Banana Kush/OG F9. @crownpoodle

6 Likes

i guess i should try those wardagws some time.

very nice …

4 Likes

She definitely has a more loud smell than the others, which is why I was a bit surprised with so few trichomes under the microscope. She’s fattening up well too, but, I have a good feeling this is a 12+ week pheno. I think with a hunt you could probably find a pheno that has that bad ass structure, terps and a nice trichome stack.

We shal see as it gets closer to week 9.

5 Likes

mother-- dawgs of war

chem sis * purple nam

purple nam-- purple urkle * vietnam black

peace …

5 Likes

It’s a pretty one for sure. Nice fat colas. I like that silvery/platinum look she has too. Very nice!

3 Likes

Hey hey!

Welp… I did it again. I had a nice formatted write up and I f’d it up.

Quick rundown of what I had written. My last harvest, as expected, did not last until this coming harvest. It sucks because I’m fresh outa herbs. If there was a silver lining to it, it’s that the runt of the tent, PP#2, will be ehhh… vapeable after a few day. I hate to make it habit of doing that but I refuse to pay retail prices.

Anywho, enough harping on that. Next round I’ll have the PP#1 going again. So far this is a VERY vigorous and high yielding plant. SOLID buds with TONS of trichomes. Along side of it will be two plants I haven’t grown before. The Corey Stardawg and Corey Heime#2. I expect a much higher yield of better quality next time.

With that, the pictures and brief descriptions.

Tent overview :arrow_down:

Garden Of Dreams :arrow_down:

PP#1 :arrow_down:

WarDawgs. I’m a little sad to say that this one is a little disappointing. Almost no trichomes and all pistils. I’ve never seen anything like it. They’re bulking up but so airy that they can easily be smashed paper thin :arrow_down:

PP#2 :arrow_down:

Have a great week, Everyone. I’ll do a veg tent update here in a few days. :v:

9 Likes

I forgot to include one more picture.

My average environment for the last 30days.

6 Likes

Hello everyone.

I’ve been overly swamped the last two weeks. Between home maintenance and entertaining family. I’m just too exhausted to snap pictures right now. The tending to the garden has been met with minimal effort. BUT, I’ll be back in a few days and at least one more round of pictures to share of the flower tent.

Until then :v:

5 Likes

Rest up bud. See you on your return.

4 Likes

Heya Gadarien. I appreciate that. It was a strange turn of events but I’m extremely happy to see my family. I got some fun projects in the garage that have been waiting for me and we finally got some relief, so I’ve been hitting it hard out there. Yeah, it’s a good time to be alive :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have a quite end of flower update. I have these labeled as day 57 but with all the hustle and bustle, they were taken throughout a few days. So yeah… my labeling got f’d this round. I’ll apologize ahead of time because while there is more time on these, I won’t be capturing anymore images of this run. I’m just too busy at the moment… as silly as that sounds… it’s a great thing though and I’m mentally in a great place!

Without further ado, some pictures with brief descriptions.

Flower tent minus the PawPaw#2 I had spoke about last post. :arrow_down:

WarDawgs - This one has an extremely strong smell. Unfortunately, it looks like it could easily got another 4-5 weeks. I simply don’t have time in the card to continue this one that long, especially considering the tricome development was sparse. :arrow_down:

PawPaw#1 - I’ll keep this one for next round. It’s vigorous very heavy dense buds. They’re sticky as fuck BUT, it doesn’t seem like anything super special like the male that I had kept from the same pack.

Garden of Dreams - By FAR the best plant I’ve found from seed. The yield it not great on this one. The high good but does not last too long, the flavor however, is absolutely intoxicating! :arrow_down:

My focus needs more focus!

So yeah. For now that’s what I got for this run. I have another very special post to make and I want to do that on a separate reply so I’ll get that done today as well.

Anywho, I just want to tank you all for being so awesome. OG has got some hiccups, as I imagine anywhere does, but overall this place has been pretty damned good to me.

See you all in a bit :v:

7 Likes

Healthy plants, great looking flower and great shots. Nice work :clap:.

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate your photography skills as well. Lots of great captures of some awesome plants. I’m looking forward to watching that Phone Home!

4 Likes

Alrighty folks. I have another post to share. This one will be dedicated to the kind acts of @hoss8455. Since I joined I was immediately drawn to several threads. One being Hoss’s Cheddar projects.

I’m not one to buy clones, and in fact up until I came here it was never even a consideration that I had. Not that I couldn’t get clones, but that I was taught not to bring clones in from other peoples gardens. ‘clones are vectors for contamination’.

Well following Hoss’s thread BHG Direct (Beans & Cuts), reading it over… this dude has some excellent documentation, documents proving they’re disease free and some have lab tests! Neat as hell!

Well, I hit up Hoss the beginning of the year, arranged and acquired Corey Heime #2. Along with it, he sent… of no addition charge an addition rooted cutting of Corey Stardawg AND a half pack of Sweet Dee! :arrow_down:

So, I had every intention of running them almost right away. The PawPaw were taking their sweet time showing sex, but by the time they did, the PawPaw were ready before the clones. Unfortunately they had to wait for the next round… *** and that’s NEXT.*** I will be running these along with the PP#1 :arrow_down:

So carrying forward, Hoss hooked me up and I want to try to support the guy however I can. I’ve noticed that he’s very much into supporting his local community. If you search his page I’m sure you’ll find a LARGE variety of different charities/events/causes that he’s drawn attention to and donated for. On top of that, he offers his own gear at no addition cost to the “winners” of his awareness events. Seriously… not trying to stroke his ego just saying, the guy does A LOT for his community.

With that I seen he was doing a charity even for Autism found here Cheddar Skunk #11 for Autism With no intention of winning but mearly to support his cause, I joined in. Low an behold I won the damned thing!

Now, at this point my mind is completely blown. Hoss continues to share his generosity and I can find no other way to support him than grow some of this stuff out and share it here. Obviously there is YEARS worth of work here but I will make 2025 year of the Hoss!

I do have some strains going now that I’ll weave into the grows(as well as one male i need to collect pollen from) but for the most part CH#2, StarDawg and Hoss seed packs will be my 2025.

Speaking of strains… the first up on the Hoss seed pack is… believe it or not… ANOTHER freaking pack he gave me… I’ll share more picture of these when I cull the males.

So yup. Thank you so much Hoss! I hope to help you when I can and if there is something in that box set you would like to see run after the Corndog Walker, please let me know and I’ll hapily do that next. Thank you thank you!

9 Likes

That’s a pretty cool announcement! That will definitely keep you busy for a while.

I got the corndawg walker pack as well. Let me know when you’re dropping them I’ll put mine down too and we can compare grows, if you want.

3 Likes

Heck yeah that would be fun. Five of eight survived. Three came just above soil and stopped growing. So long as I get one female I’ll be doing that one mid dec/jan.

But yeah, I’ll let you know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ll get a couple popped and started. Probably this weekend.

3 Likes

Confirming the general goodness of Hoss, and agreeing with your positive outlook on life.

Sounds like awesome plans, I started the “Truckstop Diner” which is the motorbreath cross. Nice to see them getting run, best of luck :crossed_fingers: :muscle:

4 Likes

I really appreciate that. Sometimes all the stars align :slight_smile:

My Corndog Walkers are doing pretty awesome. I wanna say they’re on their fifth set of leaves now. They’re too young to snap pictures of but they’re nice and healthy!

4 Likes

Alrighty,

I apologize once more for the lack of documenting the finish of my last run. Sometimes you can’t plan life. I do my best not to do that again but no promises.

On the bright side, I did things a little different this time in the veg tent and I had an epiphany that may change the way I veg and utilize my flower tent going forward.

The lower powered lights in the veg tent allowed me to veg much larger plants! If I plan just slightly different, I can spend less time between rounds with a much larger plant going in.

Anyway. I transplanted my next round yesterday.

From left to right: Corey Heime #2 from @hoss8455 > Paw Paw > Corey Stardawg(Also acquired from Hoss)

I let these acclimate before getting my CH#2 & Stardawg cuttings, then I’ll add the fist net. When I get that done maybe a week or two, I’ll update again.

Thank you to the folks that have been following along.

6 Likes