The house of Antocians

Head Banger x ?

3 Likes

Looking good @Antocians66 , wish I could grow outdoors, but here in Scotland, our summers are worse than a lot of winters elsewhere, fkn long cold rainy summers (sometimes frost etc…)!
Anyway good luck for 2018’ …
Gaz

1 Like

Thank you very much @ Gaz29, I hope it is a good year, for now I have many things tested and I am sure, before I planted them directly on mother earth and monsters were made but the problem is that there are friends of the alien and you they remove, now almost all the cultivation in pots of 30 liters, they are smaller and I can change them to a safer place when the time of the harvest approaches.

You could mount a small greenhouse so on bad days you could protect them and good days in full sun

1 Like

Today I transplanted 2 clones of Shiskaberry x WW to 3 lts, ​​they were asking for it to screams, now to the outside and to bloom, they are in a well sheltered area with 8 hours of direct sun on the terrace, at the moment the minimum ones are respecting but some days they could arrive at 5ºC or less, we will see how they react although experience tells me they are hard as weeds

3 Likes

Outdoor 2015

Lemon Ice, experimental crossing of Ripper Seeds

5 Likes

Outdoor 2017

Dandy Dance of Sr Bogabant

Planta de efecto equilibrado dejandote en un estado de bienestar, no muy psicoactiva pero este ejemplar predomina el THC sobre el CBD pero su presencia es bastante mas alta de lo normal, alivia dolores musculares, buena planta para usas como medicina. Sus aromas citricos, naranja madura y dulce, toques terrosos hash, muy rica de fumada, se puede fumar tranquilamente por el dia ya que te deja funcionar tanto fisica como mental

Plant balanced effect leaving you in a state of welfare, not very psychoactive but this exemplar predominates the THC over the CBD but its presence is much higher than normal, relieves muscle pain, good plant for use as medicine. Its citrus aromas, ripe and sweet orange, hints of earthy hash, very rich of smoked, you can smoke quietly for the day as it lets you work both physical and mental

4 Likes

Outdoor 2017

Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange

7 Likes

Outdoor 2013

Princesa x Monkey Haze , crossing of elcalifa my great friend

12 Likes

Outdoor 2013

Island Sweed Skunk , cut Kram

8 Likes

Outdoor 2014

Big Trip od Family Ganjah

6 Likes

Outdoor 2014

The Super of Shaman Genetics

10 Likes

Outdoor 2014

Afgan x Haze, experimental crossing of Ripper Seeds

6 Likes

Today transplant day, the feminized ones have gone to pots of 3 liters, the 2 Amnesias of seeds in bulk, I am testing them.

The substrate used is 5 parts of coconut fiber and 1 part of universal substrate + perlite. To activate this microbiological substrate I am using Bio Nova microlife at a rate of 1.5gr / l, it seems to work because they have good roots and very healthy

The regular seed plants I have transplanted to 2lts since I have not yet sexed, tomorrow I will finish transplanting the mothers that I have repeated at 3 liters and change the photoperiod to 12/12 and start the flowering

Four Headbanger x ?

Tres Grapefruit x BTQ

There are also six ISS x AO with apical pruning to remove clones, small selection since the one that I put outside last summer to test the crossing came out very rich, I hope that of the females that come out some rich salt, to give clones to friends and put it outside again.

3 Likes

Outdoor 2012

SSH , Clone selected by GHS in the year 97

3 Likes

Outdoor 2013

Ciskey ( Tropical Seeds) x AOS ( Tga Subcool), Own cross

4 Likes

حفظ الله خليفتنا، حامي مزارعي الأندلس

Grande ese Califa… Que tal su Princesa x Monkey Hace de sabor y efecto?
Princesa supongo sera la actual Alice de Delicatessen Seeds, no? Y Monkey Haze creo que era también de Califa y Raco, no?

Great that Califa … How about your Princess x Monkey Haze of flavor and effect? Princess I guess will be the current Alice of Delicatessen Seeds, right? And Monkey Haze I think it was also from Califa and Raco, right?

Su sabor es terroso,hash, con fondo inciensado, efecto bastante cerebral con carga fisica de la DC, muy buen cruce, este clon aun circula por la peninsula.

Princesa teoricamente es la Alice pero segun Califa ya no salen igual,la Princesa era mas electrica y limpia, sin casi carga fisica, es de Delicatesen seeds y la Monkey Haze la estaban trabajando Raco y Califa, creo que califa le llevaba una F de ventaja a Raco, el cruce es Haze x DC

Its flavor is earthy, hash, with incense background, quite cerebral effect with physical charge of the DC, very good crossing, this clone still circulates in the peninsula.

Princess is theoretically the Alice but according to Caliph they no longer leave the same, the Princess was more electric and clean, almost without physical charge, it is Delicatesse seeds and the Monkey Haze was working Raco and Caliph, I think caliph was leading her an F to Raco, the crossing is Haze x DC

1 Like

Oudoor 2013

Pankiller Og

5 Likes

Big Trip female ( Family Ganjah) x Qush male ( Tga Subcool) own cross

7 Likes

Outdoor 2014

Super Skunk clon La Joya

7 Likes