The house of Antocians

Outdoor 2016

Shiskaberry x WW cut Mc Cleud, Plant of compact size, good producer, buds not very dense but ends white resin aroma and fruity sweet taste strawberry type, quite physical effect, good to relax.

5 Likes

outdoor 2015

Devil Fruit, seed fem of Medical seeds, plant compact and branched from below, with bud hard and compact, resin coated, medium power, quite neutral smell, I do not finish to like and I finish in ice extraction.

7 Likes

Si! : El efecto de Destroyer; para alguien no acostumbrado puede ser como: “…que esto no sube, que no sube, que no… Hostia que lejos queda el suelo!!!..”
Y ese mismo tipo de psicoactividad tiene mi actual King Kongo de Tropical Seeds…
La gente piensa que porque las defina como introspectivas-cerebrales claras-creativas, no son potentes, ni te ponen de buen humor o no te meten fiesta en el cuerpo, je, je… Claro que pueden abrumar a los no acostumbrados…

Yeah!: The effect of Destroyer; for someone who is not used to it, it can be like: “… that this does not rise, that does not rise, that does not … Host that the floor is far away !!! …” And that same type of psychoactivity has my current King Kongo of Tropical Seeds … People think that because they define them as clear-creative brain introspectives, they are not powerful, they do not put you in a good mood or they do not put you fiesta in the body, heh, je … Of course they can overwhelm you to the unaccustomed …

2 Likes

Si, es eso que describes, a mas de uno de mis amigos con curados de 9 meses les ha dado blancazo, tambien no eras grandes fumadores, son de esas que no tienen techo y nunca llegas arriba

Yes, that’s what you describe, more than one of my friends with cured 9 months has given them whitewashing, you also were not big smokers, they are those who have no roof and never get up

cloning in tupperware and small coffee cups, taking advantage of the heat that comes from the computer tower and the light of the flexo, between the 2 there are 40 that end up at friends’ houses or to renew mothers.

2 Likes

…de echo yo pensaba que por Perú quiza solo habría Chilombianas… Has probado alguna? Yo nunca; pero creo (si no lo confundo con otr@) que @Yaxu las conoce bien, y habla bien de ellas…

1 Like

Outdoor 2011

Annapurna, super auto seed fem of Flash Seeds, Vigorous plant, its complete cycle goes to 105 days, very good production, almost 250 gr, hard buds full of resin, aromas and flavors of licorice, earthy hash, medium power and like all the automatic ones they have to smoke in the first months of harvesting but lose the sweet aromas taking over the dry cut grass, reminds me a lot of the alfalfa they give for animals

9 Likes

Je, je, je… Aquí debían asomarse los del hilo para maximizar el cultivo de automáticas, je… La Virgen, que cogollo de auto, nano…

1 Like

As the outdoor season began a few months ago, I began to prepare the substrate that I would use to fill the pots.

As every year, I reuse the substrate from the previous season, tearing the loaves well, removing the trunk and the large roots.

Here you see my area where all the organic waste from home, garden, garden, etc., goes that is, all the herbs, leaves, plant remains.

With an old door and a mesh I use it as a sieve to separate the parts that have not yet been composted and only take advantage of the thinner soil, this will mix 50% with the old substrate, also the one I use in the indoor crops that I make in winter

To the mixture I will add a couple of carts of mixed horse / goat manure for a minimum of 1 year and a good handful of iron sulphate because it lowers the pH of the substrate and as it is chelated it is a good contribution of iron because in my zone the water and the earth are very loaded with calcium carbonates with a pH of 7.8,his mixture will be composting until the month of June.

Every year I have to prepare more substrate, because my mother tried it 2 years ago for her ornamental plants and to which I am confused she has loaded half a pile :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Siii, muy buena produccion pero la calidad le falta bastante mucho para llegar a las normales, eso si cada año que pasa son mas ricas y el toque rudelaris casi no se nota.

Este año hice un testeo con 20 automaticas que habia por el mercado, eran de 2ª generacion para asi poder hablar con causa, hice muchos cruces entre regulares y las mejores para mi gusto fueron auto AK47 de Grassomatic y Diesel Ryder, termine regalando todas las semillas regulares que hice, sobre unas 2000

Yes, very good production but the quality lacks quite a lot to reach the normal, that if each year that passes are richer and the rudelaris touch is hardly noticeable.

This year I did a test with 20 automatics that were in the market, they were 2nd generation so I could talk with cause, I made many crosses between regular and the best ones for my taste were the AK47 from Grassomatic and Diesel Ryder, I ended up giving away all the seeds regular I did, about 2000

2 Likes

No he tenido el placer de cultivar ninguna Chilombiana, ahora tengo en casa una reproducción de unas semillas traídas del triangulo formado entre Tailandia, Laos y Birmania, las reprodujo el mismo que trajo las peruanitas, planta de 4 m de altura y floración de 16 semanas, corto la mitad a principios Diciembre y el resto a principios de Enero, este año pondré alguna tardía y en maceta pequeña a ver si la puedo hacer mas rápida, sino terminara en un pequeño invernadero.
Por cierto si te apetece germinar alguna peruanita como de estas ultimas te puedo mandar unas cuantas de cada.

I have not had the pleasure of cultivating any Chilombiana, now I have at home a reproduction of some seeds brought from the triangle formed between Thailand, Laos and Burma, reproduced the same that brought the Peruvians, plant 4 m high and flowering 16 weeks , I cut half at the beginning of December and the rest at the beginning of January, this year I will put some late and in small pot to see if I can make it faster, but it will end in a small greenhouse.
By the way if you want to germinate some Peruvian as these last I can send a few of each.

3 Likes

Outdoor 2014

Timewreck regular seeds of Tga Subcool, my selection of a pack of 10 seeds, still preserved by the AICC forum, I will soon recover it, very vigourous plant of good production, buds not very compact but full of resin, fantastic plant to make hash, earthy sweet hash aromas, active effect and clear mind, wins a lot with the cure, the only stick that would put esque is a little sensitive to the oidium.

6 Likes

outdoor 2014

Marley 's Tribute fem seed of Shaman Genetics, Medium production, pretty hard buds, sweet aromas, pine resin, fruit in the background, physical and powerful effect, its predominance indicates

8 Likes

So many beautiful plants.

I love the outdoor grows.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us.

99%

2 Likes

Thanks to you for commenting, so you want to continue hanging pictures of plants waiting for this year’s outdoor cultivation to begin, I already have the clones that I plan to put this year and waiting to see how the ones I have inside come out in case it comes out one that is worth testing outside.
Seeds will germinate like every year, I’m still thinking about putting

Outdoor 2014

Kraken of Buddha Seeds,cut that I passed a friend very close to the bank, only sold in feminized seeds, compact plant, very productive with hard buds, sweet fruity aromas with touches of hash, physical effect with awake mind, I did not think much, a more

14 Likes

Outdoor 2014

Grand Daddy Purple F2, reproduction of Merlubroza of Family Ganjah, plant of compact size, hard buds very resined, relaxing physical effect and of awake mind.

6 Likes

outdoor 2011

Kiffi Plus, regular seeds of PittBully , It is the cross between Kiffi x Critical +, vigorous and fast plant, it was harvested in the middle of September, 2 fenos came out one of compact buds like C + and another more aerated type Kiffi, medium power, active effect with little physical load, to smoke during the day is ideal if you have to do things that you need to think about

7 Likes

Saludos!

Yo tambien probe esa Juan herer y lo ultimo que recuerdo de pitt fue que dejo a varios sin semillas y sin dinero antes de desaparecer del foro donde yo lo contacte.

Una foto de un cogollito de Juan Herer

3 Likes

@Sukia, @chipote, si el PittBully de la Abuela Verde, como se dice aqui " Tiran mas 2 tetas que 2 carretas" conoció a una mujer con hijos, se junto con ella y lo dejo todo, por cierto todo lo que germine de el me gusto mucho, aun tengo semillas en la nevera, luego sacare fotos de lo que me queda, mi intención es reproducir todas sus lineas regulares aun que sean selecciones de variedades clásicas, tenia buena mano con las repros que hacia, las Jack Herer eran feno sativa que ahora es difícil encontrar pues casi todo dios selecciono y reprodujo el feno indico que es mas rápido de floración.

5 Likes