The house of Antocians

Outdoor 2012

Alaska Thunderfuck x Evania, experimental crossing of Geneseeds, free seeds.
Well ramified columnar plant with short branches, good vigor, high production of very hard and compact buds, earthy hash aromas with a sweet fruity background, balanced effect and good potency, I earn a lot of the cured cabbage.

5 Likes

@Sukia, @chipote

Sabia que tenia cosas pero no recordaba tener tantas, todos los trabajos que hizo y cosas para testar, todas son regulares y creo que tengo versiones fem de JH, C+ y WW :sweat_smile:

Recuerdo que antes de cerrar el chiringuito, como le habia ayudado con los Snakes me envio por un precio irrisorio toda su colección, creo que le di 50€ por todas :slight_smile:

I knew I had things but I did not remember having so many, all the jobs he did and things to test, they are all regular and I think I have fem versions of JH, C + and WW:sweat_smile:

I remember that before closing the beach bar, as I had helped him with the Snakes he sent me for a ridiculous price his entire collection, I think I gave him € 50 for all:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Que bueno lo que estoy leyendo, :grinning:pues si haces ese trabajo y quisieras testearlo, tómame en cuenta jaja yo te lo pago claramente si me envías un poco de esas juan herer (aunque estas eran femeninas) probé las haze f1 muy buenas también y las próximas en mi lista eran las thai-mex pero paso lo que paso y no pude probar nada mas. jajaj doy fe de que tenía buena selección de esas jack herer debido a que crecían bien en mi latitud pero tirando buenos cogollos, algunos mas airados mas sativos y otros mas prietos mas indicos pero que aguantabán la humedad el feno mas sativo era potente. (borre los antiguos mensajes para no hacerte presa en tu hilo.)
te dejo 2 de los fenos ya en flora un poquito avanzada.
mas sativo

mas indico

Haze f1

9 Likes

Saludos!

A que tetas,digo pitt, así pasa cuando sucede pero que se le va a hacer… Que suerte la suya aun conservar sus selecciones esperemos que salga algo bueno de ahí.

Ohhh tits, I mean pitt, that’s what happens when it happens but what is going to be done . How lucky you still keep his selections, let’s hope that good things come out of there.

@Sukia y @chipote por supuesto que si reproduzco serán los primeros de la lista en repartir, de pagar nada de nada ya que se las ofrezco yo, esta tarde mirare las que tengo y os digo, si hay bastantes se podrían mandar la mitad de cada y reproducirlas allí, así iría la cosa mas rápidamente.

@Sukia and @chipote of course that if I reproduce will be the first of the list to distribute, to pay nothing at all since I offer them to me, this afternoon I will look at the ones I have and I tell you, if there are enough you could send half of each and reproduce them there, so the thing would go faster.

5 Likes

two genetics of Delicious seeds, in the foreground Northern Light Blue and behind Fruity Chronic Juice

Outdoor 2011

Northen Light Blue, Plant with good vigor, good branching from below, medium high production, hard and compact buds coated with resin, fruity sweet aromas, balanced effect, does not have much physical load, for my taste a plant more, nothing exceptional

Fruity Chronic Juice, Plant with good vigor, I did not get to taste it because the fusarium seized it and I fulfilled it missing 1 month for the cut, but because of what you see in the photos a lot of leaf in relation to the flowers.

6 Likes

Muchas gracias por el ofrecimiento como dicen por acá “usted diga rana y yo salto”

Thank you very much for the offer as they say here “you say frog and I jump”

2 Likes

Muchas gracias por tomarme en cuenta, muy alegre por esta noticia.:v:

1 Like

Here are some pictures of how the plants go in the indoor, yesterday I already cut 3 males and I’m sure some more will come out, the sacrifices are 2 Island Sweet Skunk x Agent Orange and 1 Lemon Ice x Big Trip Qush.

When finished sexarlas all higher will be bent the tips so that all are at the same height, if nothing happens next week and will be blooming strongly and stop stretching a lot, the pace will slow down

Cuttings fresh out of the cloning tupper, I gave them a transplant to 300cc and to the cabinet

This is a small kitchen cabinet used to grow the cuttings,if many males came out having a backup of each variety, it would put some mothers to flourish to fill spaces.

7 Likes

Here the cupboard where I keep the mothers, I keep them with a 150W bulb of low consumption, as you see already you have to prune or otherwise transplant and put them to flower, everything will be seen according to the males that come out and the free space that remains

7 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Auto Fruit fem x Diesel Ryder regular My crossing between automatic, female seed feminized by regular seed male, plant with a lot of vigor, good production and very resinated, fruity strawberry-like aromas, and the same taste but you could still see the rudelaris, medium potency, give away all seeds It came out a good crossroad.,

6 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Massa Critica, regular seeds of PittBully seeds, work from Critical + seeds, vigorous, branched plant with apical tip flowering, good production of hard and dense buds coated with resin, active effect if cut with milky trichomes but with curing it gains physical charge, aromas and sweet and fruity flavors, good plant but for my taste it gets tiresome.

9 Likes

Outdoor 2012

Critical47 x Destroyer , my crossing, columnar plant with little vigor, does not branch to penalties, not very dense buds, good presence of resin, sweet fruity aromas with lemon citrus touches background, effect with little physical load and mind awakens high potency.

12 Likes

Outdoor 2011

Presley Haze, only clon of PittBully, I think it’s a cross between L.A. Confidential x Haze, cut taken at the beginning of August and harvested at the end of November, buds not very hard but dense, opened well when grinding, smell of parsley with sweet incense funds, cheerful and cerebral effect without hangover when lowering, high power, It is a clone that I liked a lot but I lost it and that I distributed many clones so that it would not be lost :cry:

11 Likes

There is nothing that compares to sun grown medicine! Love the pics and descriptions. Good Growin’ brother!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oh man! wish we had your climate in Scotland, i am very jealous :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I am glad that you like my plants, cultivating in the sun is a great advantage and if it is on land they almost go alone, manure, water and little else, they are very grateful.

2 Likes

My area is good to grow outdoors, lately with the change of climate we have 4 or 5 years with late summer and early autumn with almost no rain, the plants end without any problem only with BT to control caterpillars and sulfur before flowering to control oidium but there are years that it starts to rain at the end of summer and there are more problems with botrytis, partition of branches or trunks because it is in the form of storms, in short each area has its pros and cons

6 Likes

Seems like we have the opposite problem, an already wet climate has got worse over the last 20yrs so now we get no summer, it rains most days. Wish i could grow outdoors, i would battle the insects, slugs, rabbits, deer etc etc but all that AND 9 out of 10 days being wet and often windy…:cry:

Nettles seem to do quite well though, shame they don’t cross with skunk :grin: Maybe a future job for monsanto :fearful:

3 Likes

Hello everyone

some pictures of how the girls go indoors, have 25 days of real flowering of seeds, the cuttings (old mothers) take 10 days to 12/12 about 4 real flowering.

The most advanced ones that are in the back are seeds, the ones in front are the clones.

Freeride Og de Kaos Seeds regular seeds

Headbanger x ? 4 seeds came out of 2 buds, all females, I check them every week

ISS x AO - 4 The most compact and least vigorous of the 3 females but resin very well.

9 Likes