The Janitor's Closet

Big shout out to @ReikoX for the Get Well Soon card while I was sick. I definitely feel a lot better now! I’ll line these up next in the pipeline.

11 Likes

Glad they found you safe and sound. I keep buying get well soon cards in bulk at the Walgreens by my house. They must think I work in a hospital or something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

The timing for a card like that couldn’t have been more perfect. The packaging was pretty genius too.

6 Likes

FWIW dunking them in milk makes eating them a bit more stealthy! Lol

6 Likes

But it don’t make the bag stop crinkling! Hahahahaha

5 Likes

I have the solution! Dump the whole damn bag in a huge ass bowl! Lol!

Edit: add a gallon of milk and a serving spoon! You are good to go!

5 Likes

You sir are a genius. :clap:

4 Likes

Oh I wish it were only that easy! There’s a window between 12 and 18 seconds during which the Oreos are perfect but outside of that it’s subprime. I’ve got it! Put two in the bowl to start, and each time you eat one you throw one more in the bowl of milk ad infinitum!

On a side note, that sour glue sounds real interesting

4 Likes

I like to give them a slight break down the center. I submerge them just til the cookie starts to give in under my fingers and then I remove them and enjoy. Is this the best method? Yes. Am I over complicating this? Yes. Do I need help? You bet your ass. :laughing:

5 Likes

I need a little help guys. Does this look like mag deficiency maybe causing nute lockout? Plants are in soil. pH usually around 6.8. Feeding MegaCrop, Bud Explosion, and CalMag. Leaves on this one plant are yellowing with rust spots. End of week 4 on flowering.

5 Likes

Ph going in?
Ph of runoff?
PPM in?
PPM of runoff?

Some macro shots of the white dots on the big fan with the rust spots

Megacrop grams per gallon?
Are you adding calmag first then the megacrop then bud explosion?

2 Likes

Looks like slight P or Mag def but if you’re feeding it PK boosters and CalMag I wouldn’t suspect low feed as the issue. Possible lockout but certainly not bad enough to cause a lot of concern. 6.8 is on the high side for pH you might want to consider slowly dialing it back a bit.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry too much about ph since I see you are in soil. I do however see purpling on the stems. I think they need a higher feed personally.

3 Likes

5ml of CalMag per gallon (goes in first)
5g of MegaCrop
1gram of Bud Explosion

Ph is usually about 6.8 going in. I haven’t checked runoff. Won’t need to water till at least tomorrow. I don’t have a ppm meter so I’m unable to check that. As far as the white spots on the leaves I didn’t see any so I’m not sure.

2 Likes

I think they need more megacrop. Have you checked their website for dosage? They are pretty spot on as far as my plants go. I feed about 28g/5gallons per week. I split that into 2 feedings.

2 Likes

I believe I may be about .5g shy at the most.

2 Likes

When you zoom in really far…

(click the picture for the bigger version)

Some people have needed to go up to 8g/gallon depending on the medium. You’ll know when to back off when everything is DARK green (too much N) next feeding try megacrop 6g per gallon and monitor results.

5 Likes

It certainly looks deficient to me. Like @Meesh said Ph likely isn’t your cause as soil buffers pH naturally, but let us know the runoff readings as they could still hold some info.

My megacrop dosage works out to about 6g per gallon, so you’re pretty close to what I’m feeding. The PK booster and CalMag on top would most certainly be a heavy dose of food so it’s hard to say its deficient for sure.

Keep an eye on it :wink:

4 Likes

The close up shows a potassium issue as well, look at the stem of that leaf. Purple. A good dose of megacrop will make that disappear before your eyes. Some strains are just heavy feeders too.

3 Likes

I’ll just have to start feeding them separately then. I stayed mixing one large batch for all of them for the longest. Now it seems my TRK is perfect, my BS1 probably has to much nitrogen (dark shiny green leaves) and the BS2 is starving. Lol. I appreciate the help everyone. I’ll adjust them all accordingly during watering in the next day or so and see what happens.

4 Likes