The Janitor's Closet

Unfortunately that’s how it goes. Unless you are mono cropping every plant has their own wants and needs lol.

This can also be temperature related.

This ^^^

Keep an eye on those spots in the red circles, if you see them starting to pop up EVERYWHERE… Well it’s just bad lol.

3 Likes

@Jellypowered I don’t have a camera capable of taking a close macro shot. Under the 60x zoom on the microscope it just looks like some dust or something.

2 Likes

Make sure it’s not mold

2 Likes

Do you have a link to mold zooms I could compare what I’ve seen to?

3 Likes

I don’t. Probably just GTS (google that shit)., but I would assume you would see spores. Just in case it is a temp issue like @Jellypowered mentioned.

2 Likes

They are fibrous (is that a word?) basically look for threads. 60x would reveal such detail for sure.

4 Likes

And hey that’s absolutely fine, Honestly if you take a camera shot of the leaf and zoom in you can see what you need to see with just the blown up version. Just make sure the dots don’t multiply.

If you look here 3 types of mold you’ll see a couple different shots. I have no reason to believe based on your pictures you’ve shared it is mold.

The white dots i’m referring to could be eggs. Examples
But it could be literally anything. You could have dropped water on that leaf causing light burn, there could have been a foliar spray that dried, I’m just strongly suggesting to keep an eye on it lol. (speaking only about the rust spots and white dots I circled)

Overall, I think it’s just hungry bro!

5 Likes

Temps are between 72-77. Humidity around 50-60%. Under the microscope it just looks like a white ball maybe. Not especially fibrous or threadlike. I’ll keep an eye on it.

5 Likes

Thank you again to everyone who chimed in. I really appreciate the help and knowledge!

3 Likes

I would start with pH down to 6.0. If you are dumping salts on your soil, the ability to buffer the pH suffers.

I would also look for mites. Grab a white piece of paper and put it under a branch, then shake the shit out of the branch and see what shakes out. Look under the afflicted leaves carefully for anything moving around. If you are seeing “bits of soil” on the leaves, it may be bug feces. Only thing grosser than mites in my bud, is mite shit in my bud. :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

I didn’t see anything under the leaves last night and nothing looked out of the ordinary under the microscope. I’ll check again this evening.

3 Likes

That’s good news, lower the pH and see how they react.

2 Likes

Sour Glue babies at about 16 days old. I’ll get some shots of the big girls this evening at watering.

9 Likes

Day 39 of flower.

TRK

BS1

BS2

15 Likes

They look great! Whatever you’re doing, keep it up.

4 Likes

Just trying to keep them happy. Lol

4 Likes

Playing with the camera tonight. I don’t want yall getting bored.

BS2

BS1

TRK

16 Likes

looking good @TheJanitor!

when are you gonna come hang out with us on discord?

click it!

1 Like

I did. It’s crickets in there. Lol

2 Likes

That BS2 looks close. Nice pics!

2 Likes