The Janitor's Closet

Big thank you to the Rico Suave of OG. Thanks @Jellypowered. I’ll put them to good use.

8 Likes

I thought I was Rico Suave?

4 Likes

I always saw you as more of a Don Juan Demarco. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Blinged our my veg tote today.

9 Likes

Business as usual. Day 46 of flower.

Sour Glue vegging out. All topped 2 days ago.

16 Likes

looking good! just like another few days haha

how are those new fans treating ya?

1 Like

To be honest I still haven’t installed them. Or the new veg light. I’ve actually been working at work so it’s taking a toll on me.

4 Likes

Been a while since I updated. All three plants have been harvested and are currently trimmed and curing. 4/5 of the Sour Glue turned out male and 1/5 was a hermie. All were culled. No use crying over spilled milk. I germed 3 Northern Soul (fem) and 3 Peyote Critical (fem). 1 Northern Soul didn’t make it. The rest are above ground and at about 10 days old or so. Enough schmoozing. Let’s get to the pictures. I hope no one forgot how terrible I am at taking them.

BS1

Wasn’t overly impressed with this one. Leafy, loose bud structure, most of the trichome development was on the bottom of all the smaller leaves. This was a one and done.

BS2

I dug this one. Tight nodes, dense buds, short and fat, and smells like citrus candy. Too bad it was a bagseed and I didn’t take clones. Oh well. Wish in one hand and… I don’t remember, Do something in the other.

Texas Roadkill

This was the star of the show for me. Good height, nice structure, huge dense buds, and smelled like sweet onion rings and sauteed garlic. I have some seeds remaining that I will use to try and increase my stock of this.

So 123g off 3 plants. I can’t complain for my setup and using a bunch of unknown genetics. Closet is getting a few updates that should help improve and we’re going to hold off on running bagseed again till outdoor season.

Last but not least the new babies. They were a little thirsty this morning (my bad) so I watered them and took pictures anyways. What kind of person would I be if i didn’t show you the ups and downs? Enjoy.

18 Likes

Buds are lookong amazing man! :blush: especiall the BS2! I really love citrus smell. Cg :blush: Babies look beautifull for a tenth day of grow :blush:

Keep growing! :muscle:

3 Likes

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the kind words.

4 Likes

Looking good there brother.

4 Likes

Thanks triple OG. Appreciating you coming through. I’ll have some La Diva in the pipeline shortly.

4 Likes

There’s that update I was looking for! :slight_smile:

Bag seeds can hold hidden gems, Should never rule them out completely my friend. After all, K-Cup/Agent K’s came from Bag Seeds :smiley:

4 Likes

Not ruling them out per say. They just become wildcards with my size and space. Outdoors I let their freak flag fly. Need me some of that Agent K though. :wink:

5 Likes

Will do. Send me deets and i’ll get you squared away on those.

4 Likes

Very nice haul @TheJanitor. How long did they end up going for in flower? Your last update was day 46, and already in jars :slight_smile:

4 Likes

BS2 was about 60 days and I believe the other two went another week or so. Somewhere around 67-69 days.

5 Likes