The Junkyard awaits

OK, here is the backstory on the dad:

Back around the end of 2013 I bought 3 GGG packs from Harborside; Grape Puff, Sugartown Express and Daybreaker. Well, the Daybreaker pack only had 5 seeds instead of 10 so I went onto the GGG forums and mentioned it there. M4K reached out to make it right and not only did he send me a full pack of Daybreaker (Chem D x Joseph OG) but he also gave me a puck of something that just said GS X OG on it. It turns out that it was Grape Stomper x Joseph OG. I saved it for many years and when I popped it along with a very expensive pack of vintage BCGA Romulan a slug ate all of the seedlings but one. I freaked the heck out but figured that it might be possible to be blessed by only growing that single seedling out. Well, after kicking it around the yard for a year I have a pretty studly GSOG male. He is vigorous as heck, takes hardcore abuse and doesnt flinch, throws trichs and big fat male colas.

Since then I have reversed him and got him to pollinate himself (Maybe 20 seeds?) and also have two cuts from a buddy of the GGG Divine Image which is GSxOG X GSxOG, one gassy pheno and one grapey pheno so will do some GSOG inbreeding.

6 Likes