The Killing Floor

2 Likes

JS males almost always do that, and yet I don’t recall ever seeing any intersex in the females. :man_shrugging: I think they’re just ethylene monsters. Maybe the guys need some boner pills.

3 Likes

I believe I have a female that agrees with your statement. Seems perfectly fine to me.

2 Likes

There was a rat that used to live under my neighbours decking. Every so often I’d see it come out and try sneak through the fence.

Tried shooting it with a big ball bearing from a black widow slingshot. missed and got a wasp instead. So I went and got my shovel on the back of its neck :sunglasses::muscle:

Absolutely no guilt at all though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Drill in repeatedly with an 8mm drill bit as deep as you can and fill with Epsom salts. They ain’t coming back. That’s how we stump in the shire :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d not call that a miss bro. I broke my shoulder because of them striped yellow and black bastards.

2 Likes

Well. The fuckers got me back a while later when I was riding the aprilia with my visor up and one of the c nutz flew straight in and stung me at the side of my eye. Dropped my nearly new bike.

Now they all die :rofl: I love most animals and insects as you know. But not those dick bastard bumble fuck wannabes.

4 Likes

I like when they hit me with the visor down. It’s a satisfying splat.

4 Likes

I agree. That is pleasant :joy: suppose it was just getting payback for its fallen comrades :roll_eyes::thinking:

3 Likes