The Killing Floor

It’s amazing, you go away for 2 days and decisions get made for you. Many things will die today.

The first is a JS that I was hoping was male but nope, herm city:

The second one is going to be murdered because I didn’t label it correctly and so have no idea what it is. Too bad so sad you die:

And finally my outdoor male for pollinating my autos. I’ve got sufficient seed development that he has outlived his usefulness. For good measure I used him as a baseball bat and beat the females with him. Hopefully that’s good enough.

Also just because I think it’s funny…you’d be surprised how hot black duct tape gets in full sun:

Who have you murdered today?

27 Likes

A small mouse that had mistakenly taken up residence under my kitchen cabinet. His name was Lobo. Short for “Living on borrowed oxygen”.

RIP Lobo.

12 Likes

I once caught a mouse in a snap trap and it made a 2’ arterial spurt. On a subfloor fortunately.

6 Likes

Head shot young opossum last night. Fucker was up on my grape trellis grubbing down. Rottweiler called in for a sharpshooter🤣

8 Likes

"KILLA KILLA!!!" SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Don’t worry, I heard the OG Grand Jury failed to Indite!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

They will never find the bodies :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I took a huge rat out once in my front street. It climbed out the flood drain at the bottom of my street and was walking around like it owned the place. Had a boxer dog at the time but thought better about letting him at it. I took it’s head off with a spade.
Daft thing is I felt guilty after I’d killed it :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Not daft. I was sad for the poor little mouse but he had to die.

I have this rule about spiders. I allow them their space but if they’re on my pillow they die.

6 Likes

Yeah I love all creatures and animals more than most people but some things just make my skin crawl. @Ghandisflipflop keeps a lot of spiders and scorpions as pets and he wonders why I don’t visit him that often :rofl:

5 Likes

Sorry man, play this as you move their cold lifeless bodies to the compost heap!

2 Likes

4 clones and 2 males ate the dust today. All out of space and want to just keep the keepers. Rip lil soldiers.

4 Likes

I have several trees in my back yard that just won’t die despite my best efforts.

4 Likes

I have a rooster that crows all day long…I think his life expectancy is diminishing by the day.

6 Likes

If you buy some red wine his days are numbered :joy:

3 Likes

Show him a Coq au vin recipe and tell him to make a good decision🤣

4 Likes

Dude, I had some unknowns that I bought from pacific seed, er scam, bank. The buds were actually very tasty, super lemony, and a strawberry tasting. Sure. I have NO clue what it was, but its just labeled “unknown lemon outdoors” and “unknown strawberry outdoors”… GLAD I didn’t just kill em when the “autos” they were supposed to be turned into unknown photos. Wish I knew, or took cuts, as they are tasty as can be, but cest la vie…

Oh and I killed 2 clones that just weren’t gonna make it today… thats ok, there’s plenty more where that came from and I have more than I need anyway. I just cant kill a healthy lady otherwise… Males? depends on a lot of things, but only when they will be useful. Otherwise its certainly a sexist garden, ladies only, here… ROFL

4 Likes

Kill Em All Metallica reference

2 Likes

It’s most definitely the dead zone around here.
Can’t beat the heat this year. Oh well I got some seeds I can’t wait to pop.
Good luck to all. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

He had a twin! Who also let his craving for peanut butter lead to his demise.

As well I squashed a yellow jacket bare handed. :hot_face:

2 Likes

I have grown some delicious unknowns I just have different goals this time. This one didn’t make the grade but it’s my fault.

1 Like