The Legends of OG

Hey BOG!! Wow, a legend! Man, I LOVE Bogglegum always had great experiences with consistent phenos and traits I desire in your genetics! Man, I was growing like 10 of em a year or two ago my stepson’s pit bull, named Bubbles for the planting destroyed them all in a few minutes… LOL… got to get some more when I can afford them!

4 Likes

Wallyduck, ninja, lucas?
If I remember correctly wally found or bred the duckfoot strain, ninja made a quick iso wash tutorial anf lucas came up with a different way to use a brand of fertilizer or something. And yes BOG.

I was one of those youngsters that had just started to grow and I sucked in so much knowdlege from many different cool people. I am sure I will remember more names later

8 Likes

Hi @BogSeeds, I must come to US next year and make it to some canna event to see it on my own eyes :wink:

Btw how did it go with Bonanza of Green the book, has it been published?

4 Likes

@BogSeeds , you are top of my list of many i studied back when. Many many thanks. You the MAN!

4 Likes

Yes that’s true, I was reading an interview with Gooey Rabinski just yesterday, and they were talking about this book…?

2 Likes

Hi Bog, I still have some seeds you sent me from back in the OG days. BoggleGum and a Bog’s cross (BG x NL5 x WW). Good to see you back!

3 Likes

We just wouldn’t do a publishing deal. I have the books in CD now but not in print. I was offered a deal where I would get only 10%…

Ty for the kind words and I would include a free book with a seed order if you like. We also have Bog hats, t shirts, cinch bags and frisbee! :santa:t4:. For info contact us at. Bogland72@gmail.com

9 Likes

WOO HOO iam getting a free book!

3 Likes

Bog, have u looked into something like feiyr ? on eBook sales, royalties to author are 90% and I think they do have a print on demand service too for customers wanting it…
just my 2 cents…
PS : I’m not connected to them in any way. . was just an example…
DS

4 Likes

Sub gives another shout out to OG. Mz. Jill and Sway cover some good tips on keeping moms. Sub does a great job being Sub as well.

https://youtu.be/T2q6qX8Y-uM?t=1640
Shout out is at 27:25.

10 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @Subcool

6 Likes

Is anybody in contact with Indra, That man is so brilliant. He could teach us so much about extracts, growing, and chemistry.

3 Likes

I just talked to breeder Steve (Spice of life) and he told me he’s gonna come over too so, we’ll get a lot of good info on breeding, acquaponics and more…
now would be nice if someone (like @Baudelaire) could ring Soul bell too… :slight_smile:
DS

10 Likes

I see we are thinking similar. :wink:

3 Likes

If all these hero’s decided to grace us with a small portion of their tales over the years could you imagine the stories and history we could read!

5 Likes

I’m just doing my part to get back OG like it was : the biggest, better, source of info on growing!
( but without karma wars LOL )

:wink:

DS

10 Likes

Ha! Ha! In the early years i remember being the guy telling OGers how to boil their pipe in milk to get the thc out and get high. I cringe remembering that. To be a young naive redneck again. I would like to save young cannabis enthusiasts my mistakes. :flushed:

8 Likes

I did mention it to him when we met at the Emerald Cup. He’s not much into the chat forums these days, I think all the flame wars of the past have scarred him, hehe… I will ping him again, maybe now that Sub and BOG are back…

Would be great to hear from Steve again.

By the way, for those who aren’t aware, there’s an “Overgrow Reunion” page on FB that has a lot of oldtimers on it. Invite only - and not anonymous, but gets fair traffic. I have seen Soul post there.

-b420

12 Likes

You can contact indra on instagram easy. But apparntly hes not the same since social media got him.

3 Likes

How did social media get him and what is faa? I sent him a comment on you tube.

2 Likes