The Monster Mash

AHHHHHHHHH!!! I just got THE call; looks like I’m going to Connecticut!!! :upside_down_face: :crazy_face: :scream:

9 Likes

Greetings!! Congratulations!!
Hope you be well there!..

HG!

3 Likes

My Wife just said; “Wow! Great! I’m really happy for you and that you were able to do this. But how do you think you’re going to be doing after more than two weeks of no sleep?” ROTFLMFAO! Unfortunately, she’s pretty much right. :rofl: :gift_heart: She knows me pretty well.

6 Likes

Sleep is overrated! :rofl:

1 Like

I’m kinda with Lin on that one Maestro! It’s an honor for sure, but take it easy please.
“A” And “B” both need you, and so do we. :rofl:
-Grouchy

7 Likes

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

:speaking_head: @Heliosphear you STILL Da Man my man! Thanks so much for this. Now we all get to Oogle those gorgeous OG buds all in one place whether we win or not :green_heart::v:🫶🏽

Go check it out folks and post your favorite homegrown OG flowers for all to enjoy!

Purple Bubba

10 Likes

Beautiful! Great work. How’s it smell?

1 Like

Like heaven. It had the very distinctive purple smell and taste. One of my favorites :yum:

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
1 - 2 April 2023 - the weekend report -

Here’s a small photo update report. Late enough to count for Sunday while it’s still Saturday

Big Bad Beautiful Bushy Beasts

————

The garden is growing out the door

————

And a few final shots just after lights out

Next update Monday or Tuesday - don’t forget to submit an estimate for Week Two before Tuesday at midnight :v::green_heart:

May you all NOT have a “bleh” said day!

9 Likes

really wonderful plant! the colors are so nice! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No more thieves, I believe in the goodness of heart
It’s return, let it burn, let 'em know who we are
An ancient tribe of the sky, the redeemer of men
Sound the song, evil gone, there’s no need to defend

Way up on the mountain
(t.hall)

5 Likes

Monster Mash Monday Mobile Madness
Images courtesy of @Heliosphear

11 Likes

I always seem to be out of likes when I leave this thread. lol

6 Likes

The Monster Mash
3 April 2023

A wee bit of prognostication material for those who haven’t placed an entry this week for the Guess The Weight game … New entries - round 3 starts on Wednesday at 12:01 am local time.

Fingers crossed I can get by without another defoliation for two more weeks but that is looking a little unlikely.

12 Likes

I believe in the good things comin’, comin’, comin’ comin’
Out of darkness lion heart pumpin’, pumpin’, pumpin’ pumpin’
Into white light all things runnin’, runnin’, runnin’ runnin’
Who have I been, who am I becomin’? Come in, come in, come in
Deep breathes for a young man learnin’, learnin’, learnin’, learnin’
Take a walk with the cedars hummin’, cityscape, pink sunset stunnin’
Every empty space is fillin’, every fire kindled, burning

I believe in the good things comin’, comin’, comin’ comin’
nahko

7 Likes

The Monster Mash - Lowdown on the Showdown
3 April 2023

This is not really a Monster Mash update - but a personal one.
This is going to be my last public journal. Before I get into the details I want to say Thank You to all of you who have followed along and joined me for this final journey. I could not have purposely picked a better group of people to share the ride with. I bow to each of you. Keep your heads and your hearts … and it will all be fine in the end.

I’ve got some serious health issues that are not going to go away and are not going to get better. As much as I enjoy growing and showing and hopefully helping others; it is honestly getting to be more than I can handle on a day to day basis. Not growing, I’ll always keep doing that as long as I’m here and kickin’. If you get a chance download the BU2B’s PPP Method from this thread and share it with as many as you think it will help. No cost, no obligation, no kidding. It is my best attempt to try and pay back in some small way the huge amount of help and support I have received over the years from the cannabis community. Though it wasn’t started here on The OG it is more than fitting that this is where it should end up. I’m not sorry that it includes links to other sites who’s help and support was invaluable at a time I needed them most - and, while I may now wish I had started here; it’s the journey that has been notable not so much the stops along the way.

We have 6-8 more weeks before The Monster Mash draws to a close - when it does, I’ll be both a happy camper and a sad puppy at the same time. My health concerns and issues are taking center stage from here on out and it’s a new journey I’m looking forward to undertaking but not necessarily finishing.

More than anything I want to wish you all the very best and thank you for your help, guidance, friendship and encouragement. Never let anyone tell you that you’re just a bunch of pot smoking losers! Pot smoking, yes! Losers, NEVER! The OG has restored my faith in human kindness, caring, sharing and being just plain old good folks.

Postings will continue from me for as long as I’m looking at the daisies from the top side - but this is my last grow journal. Thanks for allowing me to go out with a bow instead of crawling off the stage in shame.

“IF love is not the answer then we just asked the wrong question” wookiefoot :v: :wheel_of_dharma:
TO FIND YOUR HEART YOU’VE GOT TO “LOOSE” YOUR MIND

21 Likes

When you are here, we are everywhere, together we grow a dream of forever.

10 Likes

@Heliosphear THIS is exactly why The OG is the best! The People!!! You make me smile my friend. Thank You!

6 Likes

@BU2B In the end, people and our relationships with each other are the ultimate riches to be found in this lifetime. Our impact upon each other and what we carry with us from those interactions represents true “immortality” as it is passed on.

Overgrow is a treasure chest when it comes to such wealth.

Thank you for sharing.

Be gentle with yourself. Be easy and be well my friend.

4 Likes