The Monster Mash

The Monster Mash
24 January 2023

You may have noticed I have a tendency to ‘edit’ a lot. If you have the time and interest it may be worth your while - until the close of the journal; when only additions and not edits will be added - to Peruse Previous Posts’ (it’s that PPP Thing again😳) until the close of the journal.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Thanks brother! You got some jedi in ya for sure. Grow that monster!

2 Likes

As promised … light entertainment …

my OG Group Playlist

TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN

Every time I take a look
Inside that old and fabled book
I’m blinded and reminded of
The pain caused by some old man in the sky
Marijuana, LSD
Psilocybin, and DMT
They all changed the way I see
But love’s the only thing that ever saved my life

So don’t waste your mind on nursery rhymes
Or fairy tales of blood and wine
It’s turtles all the way down the line
So to each their own 'til we go home
To other realms our souls must roam
To and through the myth that we all call space and time​
S.Simpson

Yep, it’s in the playlist :wheel_of_dharma:

7 Likes

Check out my new rolling tray. Kinda goes with your grow. :joy:

4 Likes

The Monster mMash
25 January 2023

Woa Dude! Killer tray and Killer idea!

Contest announcement time!
I just picked up one of the rolling trays that @Smoklahoma has shown above.

Consider it Part One of many that will be added to the prize pool for the member who comes closest to the actual weight - TOTAL for the grow - I’m tossing in a few OG CCN Stickers now as well. More will be added to the pot as we go.

The prize pool so far:

• Two transparent background OG Cannabis Cultivation Network Stickers

• One Large Raw Limited Edition Monster Sesh MONSTER MASH rolling tray

• One HIGH from Albuquerque Mug

and last but NOT least THE 2022 OG Fundraiser Poster by @Heliosphear

Thanks to everyone who took part in the event; submitted photo’s, made stickers and voted!
2022 OG Fundraiser Posters* are available for sale ONLY ON THE OG! (Or to the winner of The Monster Mash Total Weight Challenge)
2022 Overgrow Poster Fundraiser

• contest winners will receive the RHAIS CULTIVATION STATION version in recognition of @Rhai88 ’s continuing effort to care and share - his seemingly endless energy and work not only on behalf of The OG but as also shown by his work and dedication to Cannabis Equality with the Discord Channel for the Arizona Cannabis Growers Collective. ACGC. @Rhai88 - my hats off to you my friend - we’re all better off with you on our side!

Monster Mash final weight estimates will be accepted starting the first day of flowering.

Stay tuned This Monster Mash thing could turn into a graveyard smash!

10 Likes

I’ve got dibs on… 16 ounces!!!

Rules? What rules, Oh, dem rules.

OK, forfeit. :rofl:
-Grouchy

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
25 January 2023

Three Little Monsters 3 days old

:v:

11 Likes

Does that read 18% RH?

2 Likes

It do. Welcome to the Desert Southwest.

2 Likes

I know I know. Though I thought I had it bad in my dry mountainous climate. I’m having a hard time keeping 30% atm. Guess I’m lucky!
I’m about to place some moist soil in there to warm, and will be dropping a buncha Scarlett Grapes shortly thereafter. :astonished::+1::blush:

3 Likes

:speaking_head: @blowdout2269 My neighbor is doing a Scarlet Sunset in his current run thanks to g2f. She’s sure getting some nice purple calyx’s :+1:t3:

I’ve found the ideal growing conditions are “on your property” everything else is pretty much adjustable. lol

4 Likes

Yeah, I just don’t wanna slow their vegitative growth down alot. Considering that they’re on the autoflower clock and all.
I’m trying out my new living soil mix that’s been cooking for the better part of a year as well.
Was gonna run a couple of the whole Scarlett family, but decided to do them one at a time. Try and help identify any variations.
Don’t wanna flood your thread with random chatter, so lmk if it becomes a neucance. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:speaking_head: ya, I’m thinking more on this topic would best be served via DM. I’d kinda like to keep the focus on THE MONSTERS; but nothing wrong with a chat and sharing current events. Always nice to see and hear what others are doing. :v:

1 Like

Just reminded me I gotta send you out a holo ACGC sticker and magnet. gonna be sending out mail in a few days. I haven’t forgotten you.

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
26 January 2023.

What do you think?

plant A
plant B
plant C

Observational note: 26 January - At this point - I think plants A and C are the same phenotype; HILDA and plant B is an Olive. Notice plant B; she’s tall and lanky with twisted leaves. The two distinctly different phenotypes are about to reveal themselves. HILDA- short squat more Indica in appearance and OLIVE who appears to want to be a tall string bean Sativa but doesn’t know how. I could be wrong; it wouldn’t be the first time but for now - I’m sayin’ A and C look a lot alike to me.

Reference - Frankie’s Daughter - Unpacking a frozen genome

10 Likes

Fine observations.
I also think B is the trooper, and C has some catching up to do. How deep in the Jiffy’s are the seedlings?

1 Like

:speaking_head: the bean head is uh, well, above the peat. The root is in it and soon to be popping out the bottom. So … the answer is - ???

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate - lol. :joy:

When FIRST placed in the jiffy pods they are placed tap root down with the bean head right at or just below the surface. You need to make sure caps are popped so the embryonic sac is removed with the shell. If this doesn’t happen during the germination process I generally insure there’s enough covering to facilitate proper shell removal.

If you recall, plant C is a wee bit of a late arrival - about 30 hours behind the other two. However all 3 had heads up on the 23rd so I’m counting that as the official START date. :v:

3 Likes

Looking good in the grow. :sunglasses:
Starting a new series here: Family Photo Friday! Monster Mashhhhh style.

Wellllll of course with Cannabis. :sunglasses: CYA tomorrow.

9 Likes

Man, thats incredible work! What software do you use to create these?

4 Likes