The Monster Mash

LIVE Rosin may be tomorrow … small family emergency, haven’t been to bed yet and I have a full morning waiting in the wings. We will see how the day progresses :v:

5 Likes

Ouch. Good luck, stay well!

3 Likes

Hey @BU2B
Hope your day is going well.
Nice harvest.
How did the ETH work out for you?

Peace
Shag

4 Likes

Stay well
Hopefully things get better quickly

Peace

4 Likes

Amazingly well! I am impressed. What male flowers I did see were all shrivelled and dried up or on their way out. NO FURTHER HERMIE DEVELOPMENT after the spray!

Keep this in mind folks should you find yourself ‘in a similar situation’.
Thank YOU very much @shag ! You saved my harvest from them mean beans! :v:
I am outa here … the car has an appointment in prep for THE BIG TRIP

5 Likes

Hey buddy!
Happy I could help.
For whatever reason, not many people know that trick.
FYI
ETH can be use to reduce stretch, quicken budset, shorten time to harvest among other things as well.

Hope the car doctor does not rape you and hope you have a safe trip.
If you are near Michigan stop in and see me…LOL

Oh,I almost forgot, you should stop by the island and see if this sorta thing is for you.
We would love to have you over there.
Many of your friends from this thread have already chosen island living.
Check it out, if you think it is something you would like we can sign you up and make you part of the family.

Hope to see ya there!
Shag

5 Likes

Poem from the side of the road waiting on the anti nausea meds to kick in -

Here I sit oh wow, oh man
Was feeling fine when I began
But now I sit with head in hand
Thinking oh wow, oh shit, oh man

This too shall pass …

9 Likes

Tah frickin Dah! Chores are done. I’m relatively well and it looks like there may be rosin before dark👍🏼

8 Likes

Glad your feeling better and you got the car ready to go. Take it easy this evening brother. :+1::grin::green_heart:

3 Likes

Damn bro, you’re driving all the way out there?

1 Like

The Monster Mash
MASHING THE MONSTERS
24 May 2023

Sorry for the delay.
12 .3 grams of semi dry flower was pressed out. Weight result? No idea - just mashing not weighing - lol. 12.3 grams will be added back into the total weight along with 5.9 grams from the branch trim up earlier.

There has been quite enough delay for the day - and it looks like I’m pulling in just under the wire. Here is the first of many monster mashes to come.

10 Likes

that looks so damn good!!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

It does to me too The dab rig is still charging - dang it :wink:
so a dab on a bowl it was - ROTFLMFAO
THIS is goooood STUFF! :v:

5 Likes

ah i see :smiley: waiting can suck for sure :sweat_smile:
sure it will be rewarding to wait a little !

1 Like

god i love the look of rosin just so damn expensive to buy lol. once in awhile i will use a hair straightner i got from the salvation army store and press some to quench the craving. not the same i know haha

5 Likes

I used to TRY to do the same thing. I saved up for a Nug Smasher Mini. I figured at 50 bucks a gram for rosin It was worth the investment. A friend caught word of my plan and bought me the XL as a gift. It has twice the heating elements 3x the pressure and kicks some major be-hiney! It it soooo frickin nice to just pop a few grams of in a bag and press out fresh rosin whenever you want. I think they are well worth the investment. It’s just the investment part. Sheesh you can even make THC crystals, decarb your rosin for edibles - Its a Brave New World and I for one am lovin it!

and “I” am STONED - lol

It doesn’t leave the house… it weighs a TON but, the entire framily (friends/family) love it and are free to use it as they please.

7 Likes

if only i had a friend to buy me one id be set! lmao. ya i would use it all the time cant beat the flavor here in canada its around 70-90 a gram of rosin. so out of my budget unless i use my own grown and a straightner,

how do you like the flavor of the frankies ?

2 Likes

RE: Taste - VERY piney/citrus flavor. Super sweet with a hint of sarsaparilla (cucumber?) that lingers on the tip of your tongue for few seconds. The effect is immediate but not complete for about 15-30 minutes. I am higher now than when I smoked that lemon/pine/strawberry and cucumber mix. I really like the buzz A LOT! it is just NICE, shoulder massaging nice.
ssmokeit

lol and now the light on the Unicorn is green and I don’t really need it :+1:

7 Likes

awesome report thank you. sounds like a nice indica high, and that light is green you might not need it… but you know your gonna still use it lol

2 Likes

ROTFLMAO (2022_08_01 10_59_21 UTC)

2 Likes