The Monster Mash

I’m really digging the story. Adamia is totally hot! Electrifying! Always in awe of your mad skills as an artist @Heliosphear I’m ready for the movie!:grin: Very cool!

6 Likes

jeez those ladies bushed the f out since i last ventured into this thread. someone needs to make a seperate thread for the adamia story helio is writing lol would be a fun read while baked lol. sending my guess in pm as soon as i decide

2 Likes

The Monster Mash
28 March 2023

I’ve literally been home less than an hour. Thanks to everyone who voted during week one! :+1:t3:

Here’s a photo just as I was leaving town and a sneak peak at tomorrows update.

DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? :star_struck:

Updates, acknowledgments and a fresh round of entries for week two starts tomorrow :v:

If all goes as planned I should have Issue Four of Frank in Space up before dawn Thursday. Thanks for saving my spot folks. 🫶🏽💚 It’s good to be back home.

9 Likes

Good to have you back. Good Trip?

3 Likes

Why, I believe I do!

6 Likes

I also see what you see! :smiley:

2 Likes

The Monster Mash
28 March 2023

:trophy: GUESS THE WEIGHT :trophy:

IMPORTANT NOTICE -
As we start Week Two of entries for The Monster Mash Guess The Weight Game I’ve settled on the following which MAY affect your estimates:

Due to the fact the we Americans are basically a lazy lot it has been the habit in this country to make everything as easy as possible - whether it’s right or not.

For everyone else in the world an ounce is 28.35 grams, for us; most people and both legal and illegal distributers of the flower and concentrates go even numbers. EXCEPT for an 1/8th of an oz … 7/14/21/28 but that is NOT right! To keep things uniform and because it’s the OG we are gonna stick with the truth. IF you estimated your first weeks guess in lbs/oz’s/and / or grams EVERYTHING will be converted to grams at the ACTUAL weight of an ounce - 28.35 grams. You might find it easier to convert your estimates over to grams to avoid what you thought you estimated NOT being the same as what you actually did estimate. If you don’t convert your estimate to grams, no biggie I know how to work a calculator :wink: :v:

7 Likes

This is exactly why I stated my guess in grams. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
28 March 2023

Tomorrow’s Post Today …

I’m sitting here without much to do and since I’m so GaGa with the girls and it will give me more time to put those amazing images and story by @Heliosphear into episode form -

Ladies and Gentlemen- I present to you Frankensteins Daughter - HILDA phenotype: Flowering Day 1 grown using @BU2B ’s PPP Method

What I was greeted with when I got home:

————
After a feeding and a bit of spreading out -

————
Both Plants - 65 days old

————
Plant A from the top

————
Plant B from the top

Things are looking right on time and two plants are already filling the tent wall to wall. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: but I think it’s going to be a VERY good Summer at my house :rofl::v:

13 Likes

Glad you made it home safe friend. It’s great that the ladies managed so well without you. As you know, I did not have that same luck when I set my DWC tub and left town, lol. :grimacing:

Now let’s see that stretch! :smiley:

:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

NOTE
I may be going to Connecticut next month. I’m a member of the National Fatty Liver Foundation and am on the short list for a conference on portal hypertension. They called a few hours ago and my rep said “You sound just like what we’re looking for”

Time for this old turtle to stick his head out of the shell and try and keep someone else from going through this if I can. :smiley: :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

You never cease to amaze. Keep up the good fight my friend, your plants look great.

Peaceful to know you are back, Thank you.

10 Likes

The continuing adventures of Frank In Space: An Overgrow Space Drama
The Adamia Story Part Two - Episode 4

FrankInSpace_E4.pdf (1.8 MB)
and just because it’s worth a read …
This is Water.pdf (67.4 KB)

10 Likes

Dude it’s PPP (pound per plant) not FHFTPFNGPP (Four Hundred and Fifty Three Point Five Nine Grams Per Plant) :rofl:

6 Likes

'An ounce of perception, a pound of obscure … ’
I’m pretty sure my post was a misunderstanding on my part so it uhm… has been modified :wink: :v:

2 Likes

The smaller girl has caught right up it looks like!

4 Likes

:speaking_head: @420noob indeed she has. Go girls go! “I like big buds and I can not lie” :green_heart::sunglasses:

And… while I’m here: Thank You to EVERYONE who submitted an estimate for Week One. You folks are Rockin’ the guesses! In my view you’re ALL winners!

8 Likes

Those girls are blowing up! I’m way off on my first guess. Thanks mrs. @BU2B for taking such great care of the little monsters while you were out partying.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Leaf folding is worth the effort… even if you have to do each one 3 or 4 times before they ‘take the hint’… :laughing:
…and you get to know your plants a lot better…

Cheers
G

5 Likes