The Monster Mash

You are Rawkin this grow Maestro,

Both plants are lookin GOOD,
-Grouchy

4 Likes

I said that I would share pictures of my Supafreaks so here you go.
I wasn’t sure if this little one was going to make it but it’s not giving up on me so I can’t give up yet. lol

This one, however, is kicking butt.

Question.
Are they always this slow developing at this point?

9 Likes

Wtfs a supafreak? Freakshow & ABC? :thinking:

2 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes

Well, ya got me there…

2 Likes

Gotta have fun where you can my man :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

I can’t stop thinking about them old Dave Chappelle skits now. Lol.
“I’m Rick James bitch!”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

HA!!! I loved that skit big time

2 Likes

I love how the small plant has nearly caught up. I’ve had similar experiences. They’re looking so good

2 Likes

@MoBilly, Are those plants from the Fem Frankenstein S1 seeds? If they are, can you try to share some daylight pics?

We’ve grown bunches of those out and not even the little “Olive” pheno looks like that.

3 Likes

:speaking_head: @GrouchyOldMan I think what @MoBilly is showing is actually the super freak strain. They’re a super freaky looking lot. They look almost like a cross between a fern and a dandelion in the leaf department but with 3 / 5 / 7 fingered leaves. I’ve never smoked any but I’ve seen a few growing.

Thanks for the update @MoBilly and I’d really appreciate your thoughts on the flower when the time comes. :+1:t3::v:

4 Likes

Quoted from Allbud .com

50% Sativa /50% Indica
THC: 33%

SupaFreak, also known as “Supa Freak” or “Supafreak,” is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created as an F6 phenotype of the classic Freakshow strain. The perfect high-powered and well-balanced hybrid strain, SupaFreak is a great choice for anyone looking for a full-bodied high. The effects of SupaFreak start in the head, filling your mind with a lifted sense of cerebral euphoria and a touch of happy creativity. As your mind flies higher and higher, the physical effects will begin to settle in, working into your body with a relaxing sense that helps you stretch out and kick back. You won’t be sleepy at all in this state, but rather you’ll feel completely at ease with the world around you. In combination with its super high 18-33% average THC level, these effects make SupaFreak a great choice for treating chronic fatigue, headaches or migraines, depression, chronic stress and chronic pain. This bud has a sweet and sour lemon-lime flavor with a lightly spicy peppery exhale. The aroma is very spicy and peppery with a punchy herbal overtone that’s accented by touches of sour lemon-lime. SupaFreak buds have oversized and heavy pepper-shaped bright neon green nugs with thick red-orange hairs and a coating of frosty golden-white crystal trichomes.

5 Likes

Aha! Thanks for that @BU2B & @MoBilly. I’m fond of weird and runty CannaPlants.

5 Likes

The Monster Mash
30 March 2023

Things are moving right along and the girls are both in full swing. Each stalk is nearly 2 inches in diameter and are standing right at 19 inches (about 48.25 cm).

Every day is a winding road, I get a little bit closer …

The Canopy

————

The Stalks - A & B

————

The Stars of the Show

————

Don’t look now but here comes the weekend. Be sure and tune back in tomorrow for a Frank in Space update and some more of that fantastic artwork by @Heliosphear

Just a reminder - don’t forget to submit an entry for this week for the Guess The Weight Game and invite your growmies and friends to do the same. While I won’t be able to send them or you any flowers - the prize packages are sure to help your heart and head. :green_heart::v:

Every day is a faded sign,

I get a little bit closer to feeling fine …

8 Likes

OMG, look at those plants!

I KNOW what happens next in your grows old friend… You think your room is big enough? lol

-Grouchy

3 Likes

@BU2B no post this Friday.

Currently working on opener for the Picture of the Month contest starting April 1st 2023, it’s juicy cannabis bud shots only. 40-44 picture entries will be made into a poster specialized specifically for the event, this has never happened in OverGrow’s or any other grow sites history. Those voted winners by the OG community will receive a poster for free in positions 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

I hope to see all of you there. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hey @Heliosphear, tag me on that picture contest, I have a few I’d like to share.

The spirit of competition is part of the fun at OG!
-Grouchy

5 Likes

Little monsters are looking great brother!:ok_hand: I love how the stump develops with the PPP. Gets like the size of my fist all swollen up at the Y. Funny how A caught up to B so fast. I think A got tired of being picked on and is going to eat B and take over that whole tent.:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen stretch that bushes out without a net. Usually stretch goes up not out. I appreciate the weekly pics it really shows how it works and fills in. So going from memory so might be wrong next week another defol then 2 wks after just some clean up right?

2 Likes

:speaking_head: @420noob Yep, that is indeed the plan. Once flowers develop the weight will help to pull the branch down which in effect opens it up like a blooming onion appetizer. Which allows more light to get to the flowers. More light = fuller more dense buds and more blooming onion effect. Lather, rinse repeat until yo-yo’s :+1:t3:

3 Likes