The Monster Mash

13 Likes

The daughters have turned out beautiful. The day is approaching. :crossed_fingers: for a heavy harvest. The graphic novel is excellent , great job! She’s so :fire: Glad to hear the sample was everything expected. Looking forward to getting some of that in my lungs!:crazy_face: I want to Thank You for hosting the Monster Mash. AND for sharing your growing style and training method with the OG that really helps at getting maximum yield from our plants. It’s been an entertaining and very educational ride.
:+1::grin::green_heart:

4 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

I’m out for the night … (don’t look now but here comes another day)
Countdown to Harvest_5

9 Likes

Thank you so much for this growing/training tutorial. When @GrouchyOldMan posted it I was scrambling to understand, then you made the pdf available! Lights beamed down from the heavens as trumpets blasted “THIS IS THE WAY!” You even take it a step further and do a full grow with 2 plants showing your method, explaining reasons for certain decisions, and we see how not full of b.s. your are lol. You my friend are a stand up dude and seem very selfless. What you do to help others in multiple aspects of your life is more than commendable. I hate to sound like a broken record here but I just can’t seem to say it enough. Thanks for being you. You are a good dude!:+1:!

Now just imagine a gif with “The Dude” jammin out to some creedance happy as a pig in mud. Before he crashes that kinda what I think about in regard to you.:rofl::rofl: Thanks

8 Likes

VERY different flowers on these two. They may be sisters but they’re sure not clones

12 Likes

13 Likes

Sure you can grow beautiful weed but can you… Does it matter after the first statement 🤷? Gorgeous growmie!

2 Likes

Countdown to Harvest_4

9 Likes

I’ll be out at the proverbial OG van today kicking the tires, checking the oil and getting it ready for a trip to the Midwest soon :+1:t3:

GOOD MORNING OG!

13 Likes

Nice hippy van! GOOD MORNING TO YOU as well my cheerful friend.

6 Likes

Good Morning!!
Was looking at my seedling trays today thinking I have several that I could try this PPP method on… gonna ponder for a bit before I commit. :wink:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Now here’s a tune we both agree on my friend.

2 Likes

The Monster Mash
18 May 2023

I found this branch hiding behind the tub on Plant A. It has been neglected in photos so I figured I may as well give it the chop. Here’s the result 3 days and 4 hours from harvest -

It looks like ideally she should go for at least another 10 days - but, I wont be here and neither will any plump seeds :v:

10 Likes

I see you’ve be going thru my Playlist. Great song! How does she smell all trimmed up?
Looks yummy! Now don’t forget to add that to the final weight or else my guess will be wrong. :grin::green_heart:

2 Likes

OMg she is a sweety! No boy bits in sight and … I’ll get on weighing it right now :wink: lol

3 Likes

At least ten days!

2 Likes

Still not disclosing but; the weight confirms MY estimate is gonna be closer than I had hoped :upside_down_face:

4 Likes