The Monster Mash

More variations on a theme - via @420noob
“… imagine a gif with “The Dude” jammin out to some creedance happy as a pig in mud. Before he crashes…”

10 Likes

Love me some CCR. :wink:

5 Likes

These were the days I remember fondly of High School. Hated everything else … But I’m still blown away by coming into school early and having Cosmo’s Factory Blaring from the reel to reel in the music room and checking to see if the janitor had discovered the pot plants growing in the atrium yet . ROTFLMAO

8 Likes

MOR CCR… just for you…

Nothing ever topped Cosmos Factory in my books… :laughing:

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Thanks G :slight_smile:
“Bother me tomorrow, today I’ll buy no sorrows
Doo, doo, doo, lookin’ out my back door”

Oh… and this at lunch break as we gathered around the selected vehicle chanting… MOTA! MOTA! MOTA!

after HIGH school - ‘had me a job in the great north woods, working as a cook for a spell but I never did like it all that much and one day the axe just fell …’

6 Likes

Every tune on CF was great but Ooby Dooby is prime for me. :star_struck:

…just positive shit man! :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes
7 Likes

In about 40 minutes we start the last day before harvest.
Here is the last photo update until 22 May - Harvest day

13 Likes

7 Likes

Harvest Day Photos’ The Monster Mash 22 May 2023 12:01 am
tiktok

6 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Here we gooooo!

4 Likes

Anticipation is making me wait!lmao

4 Likes

Such a phenomenal album. Ramble Tamble was my fave, but Run Through the Jungle was close.

4 Likes

Come on ladies. Fatten your buds up! I need all the help I can get.:crossed_fingers: Last chance. Beautiful plants brother. :+1::fire::green_heart:

3 Likes

If you haven’t made an estimate for weight of both plants, flowers only; NOW’S THE TIME! You have about 1 hour 15 minutes until harvest. All estimates end at Midnight 21 May 2023 :v:

Doin’ the prep work …

9 Likes

First Harvest photos: Plant B

About halfway

The STANDARD branch for Plant B

More time in trim jail and Plant A harvest photos to come …
ssmokeit

16 Likes

Happy harvest day!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What a great thread! I just got caught up with this. Great work dude! I’m gonna say 28 ounces just to toss a guess out there.:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

i know your back is aching and fingers sore… hope your getting along fine in your sentencing of bud trimming.

4 Likes