The Monster Mash

RE: Taste - VERY piney/citrus flavor. Super sweet with a hint of sarsaparilla (cucumber?) that lingers on the tip of your tongue for few seconds. The effect is immediate but not complete for about 15-30 minutes. I am higher now than when I smoked that lemon/pine/strawberry and cucumber mix. I really like the buzz A LOT! it is just NICE, shoulder massaging nice.
ssmokeit

lol and now the light on the Unicorn is green and I don’t really need it :+1:

7 Likes

awesome report thank you. sounds like a nice indica high, and that light is green you might not need it… but you know your gonna still use it lol

2 Likes

ROTFLMAO (2022_08_01 10_59_21 UTC)

2 Likes

Man that looks so yummy. Love the color. I’ve only pressed some of my older bud. Alot darker in color. Gonna have to try squashing some fresh stuff when this run is done to see if I can get a better flavor.

1 Like

The Monster Mash
25 May 2023 (the end is near… again)

I think we are going to have a winner announcement tomorrow … the buds are just about ready for the humidor packs :v:
Ladies and Gentlemen- <24 hours left
Here is Frankensteins Daughter HILDA phenotype
Plant A and Plant B

The Monster Mash

12 Likes

Morning bud!

1 Like

4 Likes

Folks we have totals and winners!

I probably waited a bit too long trying to be fair as the buds are a wee bit crispy but as with all things - it is what it is :crazy_face:

Plant A total weight 216.74 grams
Plant B total weight 196.39 grams
Add ins of 12.3 & 5.9 18.2 grams
Total weight - flower only for both plants 431.33 grams

First Place
@ShiskaberrySavior estimate of 382.7 grams

Second Place
@Piter estimate of 375 grams

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

Please PM/DM me with your mailing addresses and prize packages will be distributed as soon as is possible. A note here in the thread that your prize packages have been received would be nice but not required.

Thanks to everyone who made an entry and damn I sure wish @m0sirys would have won :joy:

I’m taking a bow and calling it a close to the thread. I wish I had something profound to say to wrap this thing up - but I really don’t. Instead I will leave us where we began …

:wave:t2: thank you :pray:

18 Likes

congarts @ShiskaberrySavior and @Piter !!!

like i said in the end it doen`t matter !
great grow and alot of fun :smiley:

8 Likes

Good job! That’s great.
Nice wins @ShiskaberrySavior and @Piter. :+1:
Man, my extremely optimistic guesses were way off. :joy:

6 Likes

congrats @ShiskaberrySavior and @Piter amazing prizes i really over shot my guesses im bad at visuals lol.

thanks for the chance to win but more than that thanks for bringing some fun and knowledge to us with your kind heart good luck with your medical issues coming up and take care of your self.

see you round @BU2B

8 Likes

haha I overshot big time… oh well
The custom pillow cover is a nice prize for being part of the fun hehehe
congrats to @ShiskaberrySavior and @Piter !!! way to go fellas , nice wins!!

thanx for the fun @BU2B and for sharing your garden and methods with us.
hopefully see you around the forums and sad that this is your last grow thread.

9 Likes

Wow many thanks!!!
Thanks for the thread and for the comic. Was a interesting thread and learned some good things.

5 Likes

Screenshot 2023-05-25 123044

5 Likes

Congrats @ShiskaberrySavior and @Piter. Wow nobody guessed 420 for the win. Thanks for the fun @BU2B

5 Likes

Congrats @ShiskaberrySavior & @Piter . I wasn’t even close.:rofl: Excellent job on the grow and the fun. Lots of great information in here as you just helped everyone to increase their yield. Overgrow the World :earth_americas:
:clap::clap::grin::green_heart:

5 Likes

Holy shnikes, I was waaaaay off! Congrats @ShiskaberrySavior & @Piter and thanks for the awesome giveaway @BU2B !

7 Likes

Had lots of fun here. Enjoyed the run. Thanks!

3 Likes

Finally sitting down after a long long day, rather, a long long eleven years to find the thread is over! Congratulations to the winners! Big big big love to @BU2B for putting on such a fantastic show, @Heliosphear for the constantly impressive art, and of course @GrouchyOldMan for the seeds and @JohnnyPotseed for all of the work on the original genetics. Can’t wait to grow these things myself using my patented Gram Per Plant (GPP) method.

You’re the best, @BU2B .

7 Likes

Ummm I think that @Heliosphear make a pubic guess of 420… But as 4 pounds, 2 ounzes 0 grams…
If all where in grams… Almost nailed it.
:rofl:

6 Likes