The Monster Mash

Ha! Welcome back brother @BU2B
That Monster Mash pillow cover is so awesome… I know I thanked you already but just thought I would mention that everyone who has seen the weed pillow sitting on the spare room bed thought it was a big bag of weed at first glance LOL priceless!!

good to hear you are getting down to poppin more seed :wink:

5 Likes

Go OG! Sure I’m up for a race … should have time to rest up :laughing:
Summer Grow Entries are -
Ancestral Hash Plant ménage à trois
Black Crème
Double Grape
Scarlet Grape

All OG member productions :+1:t3: 🫶🏽

Hope you’re doing well bud :wave:t2:

8 Likes

Glad to have you back and getting seeds wet! Home does make life seems more at rest at times. Enjoy

5 Likes

Mmmm gonna grow some grapes, looking forward to seeing some seedlings. All OG seeds, extra special. I’m doing good, working on a new website. Requesting your permission to post our graphic novel collaboration in full and make it so that it has its own section… before you decide, I ask that you go see it first.

This is the first link, no one else has ever been there. Heliosphear.art

8 Likes

You don’t need my permission - it is released into the Public Domain Nether - The OG was just the springboard. It truly IS YOUR Graphic Novel - you did the work, I just compiled/edited & formatted YOUR already OUTSTANDING work! :wink:

I Might post a picture now and then, but truly; The Monster Mash was my last grow journal thread. I’m just showing up for the races for contact HIGH, to visit friends, make new ones and see some of your amazing work.

On a separate note: Any and all interested parties 1st prize pkg has been shipped, 2nd place will ship soon. Thanks again to all contestants and congrats to @ShiskaberrySavior & @Piter

10 Likes

I sure hope that you change your mind in the future. Your grows and journals have always been an amazing read. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you, will put it up this weekend. With your days of updating a journal behind you and Franks grow complete… would you like to change your character and or vehicle?

3 Likes

when I think about these OG races … Cake comes to mind

CAKE - The Distance (Official HD Video) - YouTube

3 Likes

Sheep go to heaven…goats go to hell!

2 Likes

@Heliosphear here are my race day image suggestion. They all ‘kind of’ look like me depending on the moment.:laughing: I would be thrilled to see your version. These are kind of haphazard and not near the quality of your images :v:

10 Likes

“Everybody’s going to Heaven ‘cause already we done been through hell!” Todd Rundgren :wheel_of_dharma:

7 Likes

Big fan of Runt.

4 Likes

Your pictures will be very helpful, Thank you. Will work on it this weekend.

Spent all last weekend setting up heliosphear.art it’s looking good, setting up DOF tonight and adding a VR room for museum viewing of the pictures along with games and stuff users can do.

8 Likes

@Heliosphear the site is looking grand! The rip cord story … only got a paragraph or so - (Not much for roller coasters) lol SOOOO Much good stuff there already and so much more yet to come. VERY NICE!

Screenshot 2023-06-20 133737

8 Likes

Nice @Heliosphear.art! I’ll enjoy watching your success. Flood the zone Brother.

-Grouchy

3 Likes
4 Likes

So I had the opportunity to meet up with @BU2B and wow what an amazing person! Truely a gentle and good hearted person. Generous and very sure of who he is and what he stands for which is a really rare quality these days. My partner and I feel we are little bit better in life after meeting this amazing human being. I hope the time you have left is filled with joy and good times! YOU ARE TRUELY A GREAT FRIEND!

9 Likes

Very Well Said, @420noob, @bu2b is a rare soul. I am certainly better for knowing him.

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

6 Likes

Wish I could meet up with him.
He’s a helluva guy! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes