The Monster Mash

Your a bad ass!

3 Likes

The Monster Mash
10 February 2023

In keeping with the tone set by @Heliosphear We Be Gettin’ Down Wid It - under the big TOP!
The Monster Mashing is going Smashing!

Things start moving pretty quickly from here on out. As you will see once the little Monsters got their roots in the water they have really taken off. Kids they grow up so fast! One day they’re just little sprouts and the next time you look they’re getting their first haircut and starting training for that production job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LIFE UNDER THE BIG TOP
before and after and a peek under their skirts -

VITAL SIGNS
• 18 days old - first topping (Start of grow January 23, 2023)
• Nutrients - GH Flora Trio aggressive growth mix at 3ml for ever 5ml called for on the label
• Solution pH 5.8
• Solution temp 68.2° f
• Ambient air temperature average 72° f
• Average humidity 17%

and away we grow! :v:

:wheel_of_dharma: the body talks and meditation helps :wheel_of_dharma:

On with the show!

7 Likes

all caught up. looks like 2 hildas one olive but i have been known to be wrong at least twice in my life time. this is the time it gets fun in dwc those girls are going to explode any time now

4 Likes

The Monster Mash
10 February 2023

LIFE UNDER THE BIG TOP continues with … you guessed it -
A tribute to The Band - LIFE IS A CARNIVAL!

4 Likes

Off with their heads! Looking good ring master.

3 Likes

@BU2B did your sticker package show up yet?

3 Likes

One day in the laboratory…

Boredom set in, waiting for @Rhai88 sticker package to arrive.

Vamp changed the whole Friday feel… how about a Monster Mash Jam Sesh.

Skully joined in and the Mummy’s Grabbed the Drums

Boredom can always be put to rest…
^AWESOME!^

Thanks for the peek into the grow tanks, plant’s are looking Devine.

Have a Monstrously great weekend. :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Have a great weekend @Heliosphear

4 Likes

:speaking_head: Hey @Rhai88

• the wife just picked them up this afternoon! :v:
3 Likes

@Heliosphear Highlights featuring select and exclusive artwork by @Heliosphear created for The Monster Mash grow can be found - HERE -

2 Likes

We got lobster for the weekend! The last time my niece came down from Halifax NS she brought live lobster to Arizona under the seat in the plane. This year she’s not going to be able to make it for my birthday - but she sent lobster anyway! :joy:

10 Likes

The Monster Mash
11 February 2023

Life under the big TOP continues. The girls about 24 hours after topping with some clean up. Once the two main branches get six flowering branch tips all growth beneath the initial topping will be removed; leaving only the two main branches and resulting side branches. For the remainder of this grow the plants will always be referred to as either plant A, B or C. Plant B will get a home at the back of the tent as she’s the largest. Plant A will be on left in future photos with Plant C on the right. :small_red_triangle:

Have a GREAT weekend Folks! :v:

8 Likes

OH BOY!
The Pre-Game fireworks have been a delight, but this is where things get really interesting.

I’m so excited to see how these plants do when your training process is skillfully applied.

Hilda is still mostly a mystery unfolding, but I can testify that the Girl knows how to stack up a bud:

Many thanks for being part of this @BU2B. :green_heart: :+1:

-Grouchy

10 Likes

MORE COW BELL!!! IT’S THE WEEKEND!

2 Likes

7 Likes

The Monster Mash
13 February 2023

The girls will be 1 month old in 10 days.

7 Likes

Friday theme this week…

OverGrow 420 Racing Starts Sunday. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

The Monster Mash
:gift_heart: 14 February 2023

@Heliosphear is right on queue with todays posted graphic. The girls are movin! This is Plant A this morning. If you recall she was the one who had a time getting her roots out of the net pot. Nice progress :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

Beautiful roots. She’s coming on now.:+1:

3 Likes