The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I’ll be sure and put together a pack for you if I got a fair amount of S1s off her.

I really like her short skinny leaves.

4 Likes

The hardest part about smoking a Boston Butt is letting it sit for an hour wrapped in the foil. When you think about it there are similarities between smoking meats and growing weed. You spend hours smoking the meat, spritzing it, adding more wood chips and when the temperature reaches that perfect degree it’s done right? Well no, no it’s not. Just like growing weed you check the trichromes and they’re perfect. You’ve fed her, check on her, top dress her so when the trichromes are how you like them she’s finished right? Nope, if you’ve spent all the time to raise a seedling through veg and then flowering you owe it to yourself to give it at least a 4-5 week cure to fully appreciate what you spent so much time growing.

Anyway, here is dinner tonight and it was really tasty. That Sweet Baby Ray’s bbq sauce is the bomb.

13 Likes

very impressive growing.:blush:

1 Like

HubbaBubbaMelloScope at day 73 post sprout. Still on cruise control. I’m noticing her buds are starting to fatten up and fill in. I did a little defoliation and gave her a special meal yesterday. Stunk to the high heavens so it must have been good.

11 Likes

That plant is a monster.

Dinner looked delicious. Glad to see your not the type to drown it in bottled sauce.

The best pork iv ever eaten was ordered as a whole cooked pig from the “Italian Market” in Philly, the give you a gallon of the drippings they strain and amend.

2 Likes

Beast mode activated! I’ve had a couple of big autos. Most are more diminutive as I grow in 1 gallon bags generally. This one is impressive though. Nice job!

2 Likes

I managed to get one of the 3 Skywalker Haze auto seeds from Dutch Passion to germinate so I went ahead and planted it in a small 2 gallon fabric pot. Her sole purpose it to make S1 seeds so she doesn’t have to be big. And once she’s above ground and growing well I’ll relocate her outside where hopefully she’ll get enough sunlight to grow and make a few seeds.

So she’s in her forever home, I have the light at the canopy set as close to 7k Lux as I could get it, her soil has been moistened with a little mycorrhiza mixed in where the seed was placed. I’ll run the light 24/0 for the first 10 days to regulate the temperature and humidity to keep both close to 75 degrees and 70% and then switch to 18/6 lighting.

My plan is to top her above the 4th node and probably move her outside a few days later.

5 Likes

A question I am asked from time to time is how come I don’t fill my pots up to the top. It’s a really good question and the answer is many seedlings tend to want to stretch towards the light getting tall and lanky, especially sativas. By not filling the pot to the top it allows me to be able to “backfill” around the seedling if it gets too tall BUT they all get backfilled around to some degree. I do like to leave an inch below the top so I’m not overflowing when watering/feeding the plants.

5 Likes

A few Cap Junky X Blue Kush OG reg photo seeds from some of the @DougDawson floating around. I don’t anticipate a lot more to follow but hopefully 10 or so more.

8 Likes

It’s time to run some autos and I’ve just dropped three seeds, one each from three different OG members.

First up I’m going to be unleashing Gabagoo “Beast Mode” courtesy of @Carty. These are regs so I’ll start three hoping for a girl. Space limitations prevent me from starting more then three.

Next up is Neutron Grape from @Yetigrows . These have been calling to me for awhile now.

And finally the third auto strain I’ll be growing is Scarlet Sunset donated to me by @Going2fast .

I would LOVE IT if you guys would consider popping in and sharing a little info about your particular strain. I’ve got to go small pots with these and will be running them in 2 gallon fabric pots. Looking forward to running some autos.

9 Likes

That one is a male

4 Likes

And here I thought I’d rounded all those back up…lol. we are making a batch of seeds of the Beast Mode…
BM= Gabagoo male x Blue Vangoo lady.
BV = Kush Van Stitch x W. C. OG/Cash Crop Auto

When I say Beast Mode, I’s means it…

11 Likes

Just weighed my biggest strawberry pie auto. 9 ounces dry . Almost beat the 10 ounce gorilla cookies auto. Love growing autos :grin:

6 Likes

I’ll draw a small penis on it and see if you’re right.

5 Likes

She’s looking right plucky!!

1 Like

That’s not big that’s gargantuan! Great job @Billybob :flushed:

2 Likes

Lmao!!! I’ll be waitinf

I’d like to take a moment to show off my Cap Junky girls of which I am so proud. They did something I’ve never had cannabis plants do that I can recall. They stalled! I was ready to harvest these four plants at day 49 of flowering as they had slowed down their drinking and the trichromes were almost where I wanted them. But the buds really hadn’t swelled yet so I decided to let them go at least one more week. Well they came out of the stall and started drinking again and the buds have swelled up more and filled in and gotten more dense. I very nearly made a rookie mistake and harvested too early. I should have known from experience to wait and now I’m glad I did.

14 Likes

Buds are looking really pretty.

11 Likes

Welcome to autumn

13 Likes