The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Excellent company with which to do business. Split this with a friend as 1lb will go a long way. I grind mine up in a coffee bean grinder.

https://www.kisorganics.com/collections/amend/products/whole-grain-malted-barley

3 Likes

Cool thanks! Now I have to read up the science behind it! Iā€™m one of those nerds that has to find out why or how something works not just that it does work.lol it can be annoying at times.

that is one of the most heavily laden trichome stacked nugs Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦lololā€¦unbelievable genetics!!!that bottom pic does every credit to the strainā€¦brilliant job!

2 Likes

S.O.D.K. x Super Orange Hazeā€¦ think it was from
420noob if I do recallā€¦

2 Likes

Yeppers it was me!

2 Likes

what height size did that go into flower fella?

I saw this and it made me chuckle.

6 Likes

Just hit up a feed store like ifa or tractor supply or local? Usually big 40# bags for about 20ish bucks

2 Likes

Today is a very sad day for me and I imagine for most old time football fans as Jim Brown passed away today at the age of 87. I didnā€™t care for him much as an actor, thought he was okay as an activist, but God did I love watching him and Leroy Kelly play football for the Browns.

2 Likes

I was misting the new auto babies first thing this morning and found a new occupant had joined the party. I initially soaked a Neutron Grape seed sent to me by @Yetigrows and it cracked open just enough to stick out a tiny tail. Over the next 24 hours it did nothing in a moist paper towel so I left it in there another day. I had already soaked a second Neutron Grape in well water with a drop or two of H2o2 and it started to push out a tail quickly so I put it into the paper towel with the other one. The next day the second one was looking good so I planted her into her little 1 gallon pot right in the center. I planted the seed I thought was going to be a dud out towards the edge. Well the second one sprouted overnight. Not sure that small amount of soil will support two plants so Iā€™ll probably cull the small one that sprouted late.

Good temp and humidity. The really young plants need and love this environment.

6 Likes

I made a new trading partner here on OG who sent me a sealed breeders pack of Ethos Genetics Pluto Cut Autoflower R F3 seeds in exchange for some Cap Junky beans. I had been wanting this particular strain so it was a win win for both of us.

10 Likes

HubbaBubbaMelloScope Day 86 post sprout.

Still on cruise control, she is cannibalizing some of the fan leaves and losing some old fans. The seeds for the most part seem to be fully matured or very close to it. There are always going to be the hollow white seeds and the immature seeds and I found a handful of those today when checking all the pollinated bud areas. I harvested about 30 HubbaBubba S1 seeds today that look as though they should sprout as long as theyā€™re viable and I have no reason to believe they wonā€™t be. Iā€™ll give the pollinated buds another week and then harvest them and let them dry out so I can pluck out the seeds.

10 Likes

Here is my Jelly Pancakes from In House Genetics. I think sheā€™s a looker and will be reversing her to make hopefully a good number of S1 seeds. Sheā€™ll get her first STS treatment tonight right before lights out. Her second application will be in 5 days and that night she will be flipped to 11/13 lighting.

8 Likes

She looks happy as heck manā€¦ gotta love the look of a single plant in a tentā€¦ so clean. I just had to remove my floor to clean all the gunk off of itā€¦ LOL.

Bro, Iā€™ve got some Autos Iā€™d love to have you duplicate for usā€¦ the biggest being Granddaddy Purple Autos and Big Jack by Power of Seeds. I like your approach on all you do buddyā€¦

3 Likes

Great looking plant should make some nice seeds.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never heard of Power of Seeds nor do I see anything about them on the internet.

Well, how I ever missed this thread is beyond meā€¦
Thanks for the call guys! Lol
Spent the last few nights catching up. Great stuff ya got going on here @LoveDaAutos. I really like autoflowers myself. I actually just started my first reversal(s).
Iā€™m here for the show, aswell as to learn. So, Iā€™ll be gracing yā€™all with my company from here on out! :yum:

7 Likes

I use a product called Alaska Fish Fertilizer that the plants love. The thing is this stuff stinks to the high heavens. I mix it in with my nutrients every other or every third feeding knowing Iā€™ll hearā€¦ā€œWhat is that nasty smellā€ from the boss. It goes away by the next day so I do it anyway and ask for forgiveness. :flushed:

10 Likes

HubbaBubbaMelloScope report for today at day 87 post sprout.

This morning I snipped off the buds I had marked as being pollinated for S1 seeds. I picked through some of them hunting seeds but got bored doing that real quickly. So I broke the buds down to small parts and will let them get crunch dry and then hunt the seeds. This is what I have plucked so far. Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s what I use as well. First grow with it and I love it! Do they have a bloom? Iā€™ll check lol. It stinks to high hell but my girls love it and no burn. Autos or photo. Do you add that every couple waterings all the way through? They do not have a bloom fert