The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Every 2 or 3 feedings start to finish.

1 Like

The Cap Junky at 43 from flip.

This and the 91 are starting to excite me

15 Likes

Man! You could ski on those peaks.

3 Likes

Hubbabubbamellowscope is one I grew and loved… plus it’s just fun to say…
GCBudz, most excellent grow dude… some frosty gals.

3 Likes

The new auto girls coming along nicely. In the front Skywalker Haze from Dutch Passion. Back left is Alien vs. Triangle from Mephisto. And back right is Neutron Grape from @Yetigrows . The one in the front is about a week ahead of the other two.

6 Likes

Been a long time since iv seen AvT, it was an early purchase when I went Mephisto. It was a fav too.

3 Likes

Since I have a few of the AvT seeds my plan is to grow this one outside after I treat it with STS and see if I can make some outdoor S1 seeds The Skywalker Haze is my last seed so I’ll pamper it indoors and see if I can make some S1s for future growing.

2 Likes

I’ve come up with a strain name for my Lemon Paki X Cap Junky cross. I looked a good bit and did not see the name used so I’m going with “Bud Ice”. I’m thinking the buds on that girl are going to be really frosty.

3 Likes

I knew that sounded familiar…

Discontinued in 2010 but guessing they hold trademark, might be an issue after you make your first million… lol

5 Likes

I don’t remember that stuff.

2 Likes

Shit that sucks. LOL

4 Likes

What about ice cap?

4 Likes

download

C’mon… it’s obvious…

3 Likes

HubbaBubba seed harvesting is completed, of course there always tend to be a few stragglers from a stray fleck of pollen. Here is what I ended up with from this girl.

14 Likes

I also snipped a smaller bud from about half way down the plant to check the trichromes. With this plant I was growing it for a buddy here who enjoy more of a sativa effect when he smokes as he’s a pretty active guy. I’ll most likely harvest this Friday or Saturday and I think he’ll be happy. Not the sharpest pictures but I was pressed for time.

7 Likes

How aboutt Buzzkil!

3 Likes

Your a buzzkill…

Dragon Nutz…

3 Likes

A Friday update on the three new autos I have started. I hate that they’re a week apart in age but nothing I can do about that now. The two in the back got their first feeding today of Mega Crop while the plant in the front go it’s second feeding and a little stronger. Second picture is from 2 days ago. The Skywalker Haze in the front in the 1 gallon pot is starting a bit of a growth spurt.

5 Likes

Looking nice! How does the AvT grow? I happen to have a couple and stuck on which autos I want to drop next

2 Likes

Well, I think it’s worked! It still might be to early to tell. Though, something is definitely different.
What do y’all think?
I’m looking you, @LoveDaAutos, @AzSeaindooin420, @Going2fast, @ReikoX, @Rhai88, and any of you other auto & reversal guru’s! :wink:

Sorry for the shitty pics btw.

3 Likes