The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Yay I didn’t think of that but for $10 with the kelp it’s worth a try I guess. So I’m kinda excited about cdlc x manalienbearpig! That cross seems like it should be a good yielder.

3 Likes

About a year ago I came across a man selling an older 24 foot pontoon boat, motor, and trailer. I paid him exactly what he was asking so it really wasn’t like stealing.

The seating and console were a mess but that was okay because what I have in mind is building a small lightweight cabin on the deck to sleep and eat in. I stripped everything off the aluminum frame (the plywood was a pain) leaving me just the logs and frame. The pontoon logs were heavily oxidized and looked nasty so I bought a gallon of Alumabright, got out the pressure washer and in 2 hour had her looking great again.

The engine is a 70hp Johnson (older model) that my buddy is rebuilding for me. It will be a work in progress project but when finished I’ll have a mobile fishing cabin I can tow to any lake and stay on the water.

8 Likes

I’ve not grown MBAP solo but have a couple crosses with that as one of the parents. Not sure off the top of my head what it was crossed with. I would guess you’ll be happy with that.

1 Like

Yes that would be nice. Did you see the freebies sour crinkle x grape crinkle and strawberry nuggets x livers bx1 both have strains you like which would you prefer?

2 Likes

What do you mean which would I prefer? Which do I think would be the better cross?

Ya just which would you prefer to get oh ya forgot the other one

1 Like

Damn, you got that pontoon looking brand new. It looks great bro. Probably feels like a great accomplishment ta boot. Party barge! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Still confused. Are you asking me which of those strains you should reverse to share with others in a group?

I finished up pollinating the plants I am currently flowering. A couple days ago I pollinated the buds on a couple small branches of my Jelly Pancakes plant with some Cap Junky pollen from the plant I reversed. Yesterday I misted everything in that tent and let it dry overnight. This morning I pollinated the buds on a couple branches of a Cap Junky plant with Blue Kush OG pollen from Doug. We’ll see what I end up with.

4 Likes

I received the Mega Crop and Kelp today. Greenleaf sent Grade A Mega Crop which was good to see.

2 Likes

The other day my collie was laying at my side dreaming and her tail was wagging like crazy. I looked down today when I heard her growling and making scary noises and saw this face. Maybe dogs have good and bad dreams like humans.

4 Likes

The plant in the front left of the photo is Chem’91 Skunk VA Anxious to see how she finishes.

6 Likes

Dogs absolutely dream, I often find myself laughing at them napping.

91 looks good. What smells she putting off in your environment?

2 Likes

I love seeing this cut out and about

1 Like

I would say it smells exactly like yours did at that age.

1 Like

It’s a beautiful day here. Hot but the humidity is not so bad.

2 Likes

Did you get the same deal I did? Mine didn’t say grade A or B but looks not clumpy. I’m excited to try this new nute especially since it has a lot of good stuff so don’t need as many supplements. Silica humic fulvic.

1 Like

I’ve used it with great success for over 5 years. Get a big bottle of Cal-Mag and a PK booster and you’re golden. @GreenleafNutrients Sweet Candy is a very good PK booster.

3 Likes

Ya got bloom city cal/mag but no pk booster. Does the sweet candy supposed to make terps taste sweet or just a name?

It improves flavor, yield, and aroma. I use Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus