The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I’ve been using the Viparspectra XS lights for a few years now with good results. The Pro series is lensed which should solve the problem of evening out the distribution over the entire coverage area.

I bet you’ll be really happy with those and I hope you’ll offer up a summary on OG, even if your main results will be posted elsewhere.

I just finished re-reading this thread from the top and offer my congratulations on some inspiring grows and entertaining as well as informative presentation.

Very well done, LDA :+1: :+1:
-Grouchy :green_heart: :v:

5 Likes

I still have a few of the old blurple lights from Viparspectra which are great for vegging. Thank you for the kind words about the thread.

1 Like

waz up @LoveDaAutos do u have some autos that are 30:1 cbd

I sure don’t.

Thanks, For sure

I guess u dont like autos that much …HAHAHAHAHAH

Okay sounds good.

I got tempted once again by Mephisto. I absolutely had to have a few of the Sunday Thumper seeds. I was pleasantly surprised to find a freebie 5 pack of Grape Crush which I know nothing about.

5 Likes

I may have mentioned that I finished building my dual purpose kayak / utility trailer a week or so ago. At some point I’ll build a storage box in front of the wood area but other then that it’s all finished.

6 Likes

Nice looking trailer. The front has a lot of space for your box. Nice storage area glad you are getting good use out your kayak.

1 Like

Run over your buddy’s and get a spare tire mount.

2 Likes

I got the same thing. It’s Grape Crinkle x Sundae Thumper. It’s a cross of their new gelato line.

1 Like

Hey bud I finally got 2 of yours hitting coco today. (4) Fast Buds Strawberry Pie S1
(4) Mephisto Double Grape S1

4 Likes

I think you’ll be really happy with both of those but maybe a bit happier with the Double Grape.

2 Likes

I do need to put a spare tire on it somewhere with a jack and tire iron in the box.

2 Likes

Beautiful bud dude… and kudos for what your doing to help a buddy out…I also suffer from both of those issues but think it might be the crack cocaine just before bed, hmmmm? jk lol

1 Like

So Gary were you successful with the MBAP breeding? How did it go @repins12 ??

1 Like

Yeah you want some?

2 Likes

I’ve got a MBAP crossed with an auto Panama Red, I called it Noriega. Got a few others as well :+1:t4:

1 Like

Anyone grown your Noriega yet? That could produce large plants I’m thinking.

1 Like