The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

I’m growing one now and I know a few others that have ones started

Wang Dang Psidium Pu Tang

She was topped at just 2wks old… here she is a few weeks later

10 Likes

That’s a heck of a name. LOL

4 Likes

Wang Dang Psidium Pu-Tang

Juicy Pussy x Guava Dog

Juicy Pussy

With Juicy Pussy Auto genetics, Hypno Seeds has created an autoflowering cannabis strain that is dripping with trichomes, potency and flavor. She is a sativa-dominant cannabis strain due to her Thai Stick cross, and has been balanced with some special indica strains to achieve her mellow, yet arousing effect as well. Expect massive, juicy yields of big, hard buds!

Of all the autoflowering cannabis strains Hypno Seeds has created, Juicy Pussy Auto takes the lead when it comes to size and yield. With a growth height of up to 120cm and a yield of around 310 grams per plant, it can be used well in indoor grows as well as outdoors. Juicy Pussy Auto is a voracious eater. Give her a considerable amount of nutrients, especially in the flowering phase. This way she will be able to grow to her full potential. She doesn’t mind a little tying up, so tie her down to increase her yield and control her height, or make sure you give her enough room to spread out and show off her big, beautiful, firm, frosty buds. Sexy, by the way, is an understatement. She will be the star of your grow show and will be ready to be cut in about 9 weeks after germination of these autoflowering cannabis seeds.

Taste and aroma

After a nice, long curing, you’ll achieve sweet and pungent aromas with Juicy Pussy Auto. It smells and tastes just like Orange Creamsicle ice cream.

Effect of the Juicy Pussy Auto

Better than sex. This strain will tickle your senses and awaken yourbody with its therapeutic and relaxing effects. With up to 24% THC, it will captivate and enrapture you, but without any unwanted intoxicating effects. Although she is primarily a sativa, around 65%, her indica heritage makes her high a pleasant physical experience. You will never be able to get enough of this Juicy Pussy either!

Product Details

Flowering Time

8 - 10 weeks

Height

tall

Indica/Sativa

mostly sativa

Seed Type

Yield

large

Growth Area

THC Level

over 20%

LED optimised Strains

yes

Genetics

Thai Stick X Indica Strains

Greybeard Private Label Guava Dawg Autoflower Feminised Seeds

Indica Dominant Hybrid – 60% Indica / 40% Sativa

Guava Dawg is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the powerful Afghani #1 X Stardawg X Tres Dawg strains. This celebrity child is one bud that you have to experience for yourself to fully understand how amazing it is. Between its high-flying effects and delicious flavor, you’ll be hooked after just one toke. This bud has a super sweet tropical citrus flavor with a spicy herbal exhale. The aroma is of sharp chemicals and fuel with a tropical citrus overtone that’s both heavily sour and spicy. Guava Dawg buds have small rounded bright green nugs with thin orange hairs and a coating of frosty tiny white crystal trichomes.

6 Likes

I bought a fridge for my seeds and it was just way too small. So I bought another one which is a good bit bigger. I’ve made the determination I have too many seeds.

14 Likes

It’s not half empty or half full, they’re both growing together! You up- potted your seed fridge :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have always love nature, being outdoors camping, fishing, hiking (not much hiking any more) and exploring. I recently saw a photograph of a Saddleback Caterpillar and once again was amazed .

8 Likes

Heya! What is this plant looking like today? I’m needing some sativa proud auto strains.

2 Likes

The fishing fever is hitting me hard this year. Headed back out on Tuesday.

17 Likes

I’m getting ready to flip these four plants in about 10 days or so. First time I’ve flipped a plant in must be almost 4 months? Real happy with how these are progressing so far. The only strain I’ve grown in the past is the Cap Junky in the back right. The other three are all first timers.

14 Likes

this made me think when i saw jaws fridge for seeds. its a legit house fridge stuffed lmao. not even lying i bet he has like 30k worth of rare breeder packs alone and crosses that are so rare he could prob auction the fridge off for 50k was insane

2 Likes

they all look picture perfect

1 Like

Is that Fontana?

1 Like

Not Fontana it’s a local lake.

1 Like

These four plants got a haircut this afternoon and a nice cup of tea (literally) and in 7-10 days they will get up-potted prior to flipping them. Left front is from CSI Humboldt (Durban Poison x Forum Cut GSC) x Durban Poison. In the back left is Alani Island x Cap Junky. Back right is the queen goddess Cap Junky which continues to be the favorite strain I’ve grown to date. And in the front right is the gorgeous CSI Humboldt Indiana Bubblegum. A friend of mine was explaining something he’s doing with his plants to strengthen the branches. Not sure where he got this from cause I forgot to ask but he says it works so I tried it on this Cap Junky plant when bending the heck out of her branches. I’ll try to describe what he’s doing, use your imaginations. So he starts down near the bottom of a branch. He grabs at the base with fingers of one hand and goes up a couple inches with the fingers on his other hand and grabs on. He then turns the bottom portion clockwise while turning the upper portion counter clockwise. You do it as gently as you can trying to use the strength needed but not too much. Stay in control is key. You’ll know you’ve had success when you feel the fibers in the branch snapping. You’ll know what I mean when you do it the first time. So you know when you supercrop a plant where you bend it over it gets a knot? I’m thinking this is similar in effect. Anyway I did it to all the branches of this Cap Junky so the proof will be in the pudding.

16 Likes

I got a package in the mail the other day from my buddy in Pennsylvania. He was kind enough to share with me a rooted clone of the mac-1 strain. This is the third day after it got here and it is responding very favorably to a welcoming ewc tea I prepared for her.

10 Likes

nice have your hbms in a 7 gal outside lets see if i can grow a monster as you said!

that looks no worse for wear from the ride… is an ewc tea different than the roots organic product i have and we discussed?

2 Likes

EWC = earth worm castings. It’s a light, simple tea just to say Hello and welcome!

2 Likes

I have a few strains that I reproduced several years ago that are now older seeds. I hate to see them go to waste but I also don’t want to share or trade seeds that won’t germinate. To that end I scarified eight (8) of my Garlic Sherbert seeds yesterday and put them into a hempy cup on a seed heating pad to see if any sprout. I need to go through these one strain at a time and see what’s still good and what to toss out.

5 Likes