The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Appreciate the input!

I think what i’ll do is turn the valve off on the res feeding the autopot trays, allow the plants to drink from the 4gal container of growpito… lightening it up in preparation for a top feeding. I doubt i’ll get half a gallon in each before alot of runoff… maybe a bit over 1/4 gallon. I could add a bit more to the trays also, prior to turning the res back on.

See if I can time this weekend to do so.

1 Like

I think it would be nicer if you could film this procedure know that’s ask alot but I don’t understand how you got it to look that way (did you cut off the top) I understand how you use the scures but it’s the top that has me .

Go look at videos on Youtube.

Happy 420 Day to all those who celebrate it. Have so much fun you feel guilty but most of all be safe and responsible.

4 Likes

Happy 420 @LoveDaAutos & OG :slightly_smiling_face:

Tomorrow I will be harvesting my NYCD auto from Ethos Genetics. She was nearly ready last weekend so I gave her another week. I have yet to grow an Ethos auto that I didn’t like, but grow more Mephisto autos that I love.

6 Likes

A couple pics of a CJ91 in flower.

9 Likes

Impressive plants, man!

1 Like

My fav strain so far has been from Ethos and she was Grandpa’s stash R2 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Pulling down a cute little Ethos Genetics NYCD auto today. Supposed to be hazy but I’m not seeing it. Get it tossed into the bowl trimmer and get it dried.

8 Likes

Here is one of the CJ91 plants I am running. Once again I had to defoliate her.

8 Likes

Cherry gar-see-ya from Ethos Genetics.

8 Likes

Nice structure on both . I’m trying to limit my growing branches like you… I’m thinking 5 from now on. 4 and the main cola…

And these im growing single cola SOG style…

7 Likes

As you can see I didn’t do it correctly on the larger plants… next time lol

1 Like

Clean setup!

1 Like

Nice to see a Bromar in your tent. It will be fun to see if it is indeed an auto which I’m extremely confident it is.

1 Like

I have 3 of 4 that are expressing shorter thicker frames, one taller and less thick with fans.

I need to pull and defoliate a bit today. Start brewing some tea.

My experimental auto. 27 days old today, starting to push out pistils. So far I have removed the four largest fan leaves from the bottom as well as the first two sets of branches that started. End goal is to see if I can keep the majority of the plant inside the footprint of her 1 gallon fabric pot.

7 Likes

Why do you want to do that?

If I can keep it close to the footprint of the pot I can then fill my 2x4 tent up with these 1 gallon pots and run an efficient SOG

4 Likes