The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Happy growing, dude!

2 Likes

I like mephisto but have received some duds from them. Northern cheese haze comes to mind. I chalk it up to bad luck if it happens once but in this case it happened twice. Both plants were small and lacked temps and potency. I’m beginning to get a little Leary of them as they are pumping out f1s of their own strains like mad. Haven’t ordered from them in a while.

5 Likes

I had some goodies in the Post Office box today.

From @HolyAngel thank you for the packs of SSDD F2 BX1 seeds
From @Hashton_Kusha thank you for sending the Baked Alaska #9 seeds
From @Orbitalnutria420 thank you for the Double Grape x Kraken reg auto seeds.

7 Likes

You’re welcome brother, as I run to the mailbox, :crossed_fingers: @LoveDaAutos the eagle has landed, thank you

1 Like

Nice! Glad to hear they made it safely ^^

2 Likes

I am flowering out right now an Indiana Bubblegum (CSI) plant. She is pretty bushy and requires a lot of defoliation but she’s growing on me. I think she’ll be a good finisher. She was flipped to flowering on 4/1 so she’s at flip + 32 days today.

5 Likes

I got a preroll of cap junky from dispensary WOW!:exploding_head::fire::fire:. The best dispo weed ever! My girl said drop some seeds now! Lol

4 Likes

Yeah I really dig Cap Junky. I’ve got my second harvest next week but it never lasts very long.

2 Likes

You need to grow bigger plants! :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, working on it. :rofl::rofl:

You’re welcome bro and it’s *#4…my bad, my handwriting gets weird sometimes, ppl tell me my 4’s look like 9’s. But it’s Baked Alaska #4

1 Like

I did some defoliation this morning on a Cap Junky cross I have growing. Alani Island x Cap Junky made by a buddy of mine. This plant is at flip +33 days today, I can only imagine what those spiraling colas will look like in say another 35-40 days.

12 Likes

I got some auto reg seeds from @RainToday a while back. Zamaldelica Express is the strain I believe from Night Owl. Anyway this is only my second foray into grow reg auto seeds mainly because I like knowing if I plant an auto seed it will be a girl. So far I am at a 100% successful germination rate with these Zamaldica auto reg seeds at 3 for 3. Numbers 1 and 2 have been in the compost heap for weeks now and number three is right behind. Yep, I have had 3 of 3 sons and can’t find a daughter. I mean this is a boy right? In any case I have to keep positive that sooner or later I have to find a girl and think how happy I’ll be when I do!

5 Likes

Yup. Looks like gonads.

3 Likes

Well if nothing else I’ll have plenty of compost. :smile:

1 Like

dude! Your grow is looking epic!

2 Likes

Yep, male parts. The odds may be 50/50, but you can still get heads 5 times in a row on a coin toss. :woman_facepalming: Not on this variety, but I’ve gotten 8/10 males before. I do like regs, but it’s very much pot luck. I’m fortunate to have the space and plant count available for it.

2 Likes

Well I’m not giving up it may just take me some time growing them one at a time due to space constraints.

3 Likes

I often plant 3 in a pot together, seems to be as long as the losers are removed before their leaves / root systems are big enough to touch it works fine.

2 Likes

I’m wanting to grow one in a 1 gallon fabric pot to see how the plant grows naturally. They would definitely be touching before they show sex. It’s okay, I have a small spot in my baby tent for the Zamaldelica pot to sit.

3 Likes