The most Spellbinding-Inspiring-Rousing-Interactive & Fun Autoflower Plant and Seed Journal 2023

Video is very damning evidence in court. How did it play out in court?

1 Like

I dont know that charges were brought… but it was more than enough for the court of opinion to publically cut ties with him all over ig.

3 Likes

I’m very much an “in court” but also an actual evidence person too. I’m low on trust for legal systems.

I watched the video of his actions, and then I watched the video he posted about his actions. I found the views shown by his justifications even more objectionable than the behavior.

Whether spousal abuse is prosecutable and whether it gets prosecuted depends very much on where you live, who you are, how much the local court system has to do, whether pressure is applied to do or not do something, etc. So I think this one is stuck as a personal moral judgement. I think renaming and growing his beans, and not buying them, is a nicely measured response.

I was pretty impressed with the “court of public opinion” thread on this. Very reasonable for an internet conversation on a hot button issue, and made me think well of this community.

5 Likes

Let it be known, I do not condone violence, abuse, or bullying of anyone. Nobody should have to put up with abuse of any kind. Sadly however it’s an all too common thing in our society / world.

5 Likes

Holy Truffle will be some fire and i cant wait to see you grow em out. are you planning on crossing them or making more ?. charry gar see ya x holy truffle = cherry truffle ? hehe

1 Like

My next seed run is already in the works. I will be reversing a very popular strain that until now I’ve only been able to find as regular seeds. The seeds were very generously donated to me for this project by a very well respected member of OG. I never asked if he would be okay with me mentioning his name or the name and history of the seeds so unless he chimes in both will remain a mystery. I’m so ready to start this next grow. I need to harvest one more plant before I can start the seed run. This will probably be the third to be harvested, Cherry Gar See Ya #2

15 Likes

I’m thinking 7 days from today I’ll check the trichromes for what I am pretty confident will be the last time. A couple photos from today at flip +55 days. The colas are still fattening up but have slowed down. I’ll start stripping the big fans off her in the next several days to stress her a little and get her to ramp up her resin production.

10 Likes

A little closer up pic

10 Likes

Beautiful.

I was pulling off some fan leaves on one of my CJ91 plants this morning and one of them had a bud growing on it. I looked at the plant and saw several more leaf stems with buds growing on them.

6 Likes

Cap Junky coming down the home stretch.

14 Likes

CJ91 flexing their muscles as they head toward the finish. Ton of swollen calyxes.

9 Likes

Same plants just a little artsier pic.

12 Likes

Gorgeous! How’s she smell?

3 Likes

Cap Junky to me has a fuel smell with sweet undertones.

4 Likes

Cap junky autos :thinking:. Too bad would probably lose the cj terps crossing it to auto :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Cap Junky hit with some Mephisto Forgotten Cookies could be interesting.

4 Likes

A few bud shots this Sunday morning. These photos are my Durban Poison x Girl Scout Cookies CSI plant at flip +63 days today. I will be looking to harvest this plant when the maximum number of trichromes are cloudy with the fewest clear and ambers.

16 Likes

The Bubblegum plant I have mentioned a time or two will be harvested tomorrow as soon I open the tent. She’s ready to come down.

14 Likes

Whoops, one more of the bubblegum.

15 Likes